Can Someone Please Translate this from Spanish to English for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vee

Mar 7, 2004
"solo esta para decirte que si ya te quito lo estupida y pendeja,por que el maniatico de tu marido sigue haciendo delas suyas, oj?la y me conteste el o tu misma, por que segun el tu eres una persona loca bueno al fin igual que el, sigue hablando por esto con el alguien preguntaselo idiota"

I received this in an email today. Would someone please translate this for me. I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

vee

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Wow...nice e-mail...I'll let someone else do the dirty work, for fear of incorrectly translating something.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Trinita, me, me, me!!!

vee said:
"solo esta para decirte que si ya te quito lo estupida y pendeja,por que el maniatico de tu marido sigue haciendo delas suyas, oj?la y me conteste el o tu misma, por que segun el tu eres una persona loca bueno al fin igual que el, sigue hablando por esto con el alguien preguntaselo idiota"

I received this in an email today. Would someone please translate this for me. I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

vee
"This is only to tell you if you have stopped being stupid and a coward (or a jack ax), because your husband who is insane (crazy) keeps on doing his things, I hope that him or you would reply me, because as he says, you are a crazy person, just like him, keep talking about this with someone and ask him, idiot".

Sorry, but not good news for you. Good luck.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
LOL that was too funny. I'm sorry for the bad news Vee but in the future, I would try and figure out the gist of a message before posting it on a public forum.

miguel said:
"This is only to tell you if you have stopped being stupid and a coward (or a jack ax), because your husband who is insane (crazy) keeps on doing his things, I hope that him or you would reply me, because as he says, you are a crazy person, just like him, keep talking about this with someone and ask him, idiot".

Sorry, but not good news for you. Good luck.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
OK Vee......

what'youmakeofthis?? Is he sleeping around or what? Don't worry, all husbands here in DR are all alike. We all sleep around. So why don't you do it too. Or like Pochy y Familia new merengue says...."Amor de lejos...felices los cuatro!!!"

TW

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Oh dear....

Vee,

First of all this Spanish is HORRIBLE. Lord! "Almost gibberish." I take it this is not a very intellectual person but anyway.... the message is....

"This is just to tell you that if you stopped being stupid and an idioit because your crazy husband keeps doing what he's doing (going about his business) hopefully he will answer me or you yourself because according to him you are a crazy person (in the end) just like him. Keep talking about this" .... (the rest is the worst Spanish I have read in while. Not worth translating).

Good luck...I think you are going to need it.

vee said:

Thank you.

vee

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Poor girl must be in shock

This translation should have been sent privately. No ifs or buts about it. Vee had no idea of the context of the message, she asked publicly, true, but still, common sense should have prevailed.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Your right but anyway... what's done is done. We all will learn from it going forward. We did what was asked... pero que se puede hacer..

Forbeca said:
This translation should have been sent privately. No ifs or buts about it. Vee had no idea of the context of the message, she asked publicly, true, but still, common sense should have prevailed.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Don't need to know much spanish to figure out that the words estupida,loca & idiota don't sound like it's going to be a love letter.

vee

Mar 7, 2004
Lesley D said:
Your right but anyway... what's done is done. We all will learn from it going forward. We did what was asked... pero que se puede hacer..

And I appreciate your help. Thank you. I speak absolutely NO Spanish. I don't know anyone who speaks Spanish. I knew you people would rip me to shreds if it was a bad message. I know this is a public forum, but it's a risk I had to take. The online translator is just gibberish.

Thanks.

vee

Mar 7, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Don't need to know much spanish to figure out that the words estupida,loca & idiota don't sound like it's going to be a love letter.

yeah...thanks.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
I'm sorry for laughing Vee. I did not mean that you were stupid at all and I truly am sorry for whatever situation you are in because it does not sound good. You can also think of it this way - no one here knows you and you got the information you needed so nothing lost. Good luck.

vee said:
And I appreciate your help. Thank you. I speak absolutely NO Spanish. I don't know anyone who speaks Spanish. I knew you people would rip me to shreds if it was a bad message. I know this is a public forum, but it's a risk I had to take. The online translator is just gibberish.

Thanks.

pati

Feb 3, 2004
vee said:

Thanks.

I wouldn't worry about the sarcasm Vee. You needed to know. I'm sure you have more important things on your mind right now. So no need to worry about what someone who wouldn't know you if they passed you on the street thinks about you publicly posting your question.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Who Said a Sanky wrote that?

Sounds like a Sanky jealous, uhmmmmm

PS: Please if you get any other e-mail from that person let us know.

:speechles

Homer

Mark1

Mar 17, 2004
Forbeca said:
common sense should have prevailed.

lol someone posts deliberately a personal letter on a forum and you talk about privacy and common sense :confused:

vee

Mar 7, 2004
simpson Homer said:
Sounds like a Sanky jealous, uhmmmmm

PS: Please if you get any other e-mail from that person let us know.

:speechles

Homer

I will...and thank you. I may take you people up on the offer to send her back an email in Spanish.

Thank you very much.

vee

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
As I recalled, the poster didn't know what she was posting. The translator did. What's the sense in continuing the madness?

Mark1 said:
lol someone posts deliberately a personal letter on a forum and you talk about privacy and common sense :confused:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As we only discuss SERIOUS MATTERS here in the Open Forum,

I will now move this Thread to the Land of "Sankies and Jealous,Jilted,"Janes"! The Land of Soap operas and "Novelas"!
"MARS/Venus"!
Thank God men never fall for that kind of nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;) ;) ;) :D :p :cry:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.