Wierd question about Jack Tar

fidogirl10

Apr 1, 2004
This is going to sound like a wierd question but..............(i am a cat lover so i have to know) While I was at Jack Tar April 15-22, there was this little cat that was hanging around the resort, she was so cute..........well she was pregnant!! I became slightly attached to this cat so the whole trip I was giving her food and attention. I am sure there was quite a few people feeding her cuz when she felt like it she would wander into the buffet restaurant and everyone seemed to know who she was and that she was pregnant......

Anyhow, the morning of the 22nd, we were scheduled to leave at 8:05am, we were in the buffet restaurant having our last breakfast (it was about 7:30am) well she fell at my boyfriends feet and was crying loudly.......sure enough she was going into labour.........i tried to comfort her as much as i could but we had to come back to Canada so i had to leave her........it broke my heart. I am not sure if anyone else was helping her or if she had the babies and she and them are doing alright..............I was just wondering if anyone has been to Jack Tar since then and seen them? Its just one of those things that you can not get out of your head........I have been thinking about it since i got back.
Thanks..........

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
It was probably a Sankie Cat...

She was just pretending to be pregnant and in labor to get your sympathy and your money. She would tell you next about her brother that got hurt on a scratching post and needed claw surgery. :)

fidogirl10

Apr 1, 2004
Much appreciated......

tired_boy said:
If no one knows i will ask for you when i go in 3 weeks.

Us cat lovers eh?
That would be great if you could do that, it would make me feel better to know that she and the babies are okay.
Have a great trip!!

fidogirl10

Apr 1, 2004
AtlantaBob said:
She was just pretending to be pregnant and in labor to get your sympathy and your money. She would tell you next about her brother that got hurt on a scratching post and needed claw surgery. :)
Maybe............

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
fidogirl10 said:
Have a great trip!!

Thanks, i am off to the Gran Flamenco (where you have stayed) on June 8th for 2 weeks.
I will be calling by the Jack Tar (where you have also stayed) to see if it has changed since i was there in '98