used CDMA/TDMA phones???

mekkizm

Jun 1, 2004
thanks for all the answers! But I have another question,,

since Orange has the GSM phones at such a low price how about CDMA/TDMA phones? Is there a market for those types of (used) cell phones? Would it be easier to sell those types of used cellular phones or is it pretty much the same?

thanks a bunch,,

mekk........

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
No one uses TDMA here or even in the states anymore that I know of. Cellone, AT&T and Cingular have switched to GSM. You can use them here but wont get digital so the battery will last only a few hours and only with calling cards.

Triband phones of the CDMA variety is used by Centenial and Verizon (use to be codetel) Sprint Phones work here along with Verizon tribands.

Hope this helps.

Scott

MauricioFab32

Jun 10, 2004
mekk..yes

mekkizm said:
thanks for all the answers! But I have another question,,

since Orange has the GSM phones at such a low price how about CDMA/TDMA phones? Is there a market for those types of (used) cell phones? Would it be easier to sell those types of used cellular phones or is it pretty much the same?

thanks a bunch,,

mekk........

We use CDMA technology and gsm phones here...and you can sell both. If you are getting good prices you will be able to bring phones too DR and sell to the Dealers here...Dealers of Orange, Verizon and others. Email me...I can help you with any more questions....MauricioFab32@hotmail.com

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THESE POINTS CLEARED.

1. NO TDMA (in this country)
2. CDMA (has a bigger market) mostly used
3. GSM (is the future and tend to buy brand new only)