• Thread starter TiberiusMineola
  • Start date

CUT GOVERNMENT EMPLOYMENT! Golden opportunity?

T

TiberiusMineola

When Leonel takes office in Aug. 2004, isn't there 1 powerful, easy method to solve many [perhaps most?] of the DR's economic problems?
Solution: fire 75% of all national government employees, esp. including the military. Simplistic? May I explain? Hipolito took office in Aug. 2000. It should be easy to find out how many new govt. jobs Hipo & the Legislatures created & filled since Aug 00. Fire all of them; political patronage is a time honored sport; but, . . it's a 2 way street. Inform the IMF that none of these jobs will be filled. The new cash should flow into the DR like flood waters. Then, . . step 2. Fire all the new employees Hipo hired in Aug - Nov 2000, when he fired most of the then existing govt workers, filling thess positions with his supportors, hangers on, & well conncected family connected bufoons. Then, . announce that only 75% of those pre-may00 jobs [ie exiting before May 2000] would be filled. All discharged Hipo supporters would go on a preferred viss list; & invited to emigrate to the Middle East [ie iraq] or Africa. Said to be a substantial demand for experienced bureaucrats in both areas. Simple! Functional! Inexpensive! Worth a try? I wager that the E U, the IMF, & the USA would lend vocal support.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I DON'T regret reading this. Just LOVED it Tiberius!! Particularly the exporting of "experienced bureaucrats" to the middle east.........would that be with or without the export tax?