Why are men so much weaker than women?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
They are supposed to be the big strong guys that protect their women and families to the end, but usually in times of crisis its the men who falter and the women that stand strong, and the men run to us as they would their mothers for us to sort the problems. We see postings time and again on here where the women are attacked for their sex lives, yet no-one says a word about these weak drooling men that are fawning all over the chicas. Come on girls lets make this post our revenge for all the years and hell theyve put us through. :devious: :devious:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sobriety

Ladybird said:
They are supposed to be the big strong guys that protect their women and families to the end, but usually in times of crisis its the men who falter and the women that stand strong, and the men run to us as they would their mothers for us to sort the problems. We see postings time and again on here where the women are attacked for their sex lives, yet no-one says a word about these weak drooling men that are fawning all over the chicas. Come on girls lets make this post our revenge for all the years and hell theyve put us through. :devious: :devious:
Lay off the heavy stuff.
It's affecting your judgement.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Speaking of weaker men, unfortunately these are the only ones left for aggresive women like yourselves. The weak man goes for older undesired fat woman while the stronger, powerful man desires the younger and far prettier woman (or women). The weaker male is also attracted to the same type but he is too weak to even approach the younger, beautiful female, thus, he settles for the sure shot deal, fat, ugly older woman. The undesired woman sees the weakness in the weaker male and takes over. Why does she take over? Simply because the weakers male lets her.
The Powerfull men don't settle for the leftovers, instead they leave the leftover to the weaker man. Just look at the rich and powerfull men all over the world, even if they are married to an old bag, they generally have an affair with a much younger attractive woman. This is the reason you see many powerfull ugly men with beautifull goddesses hand in hand all over the world.
So please ladybird, don't confuse the weak male with the poweful male that dominates the world. The powerfull male doesn't surrender powers to a woman.
AZB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Ladybird said:

This is a 'Wind Up' Right????
If it isn't I could put a whole LOAD of suggestions why such a post should have been written in this way ......... but I will be gentle & kind for once!!AZB has many a good point in his response about the STRONG/Dominant person attracting the opposite in a partner. Only when one is happy with oneself can one look for an EQUAL PARTNER, neither stronger nor weaker - just having strengths & weaknesses that are compatible to the relationship!!!

Enjoy the search - Grahame.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:tired: This better be about Dominican men or else it gets closed.

Ladybird trust me the ladies here aren't getting into this. We know better. Too many egos.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Anna Coniglio said:

Ladybird trust me the ladies here aren't getting into this. We know better. Too many egos.

Ahhhhh Anna!!! The STRONG, Dominant woman strikes again!! :eek:gre: Let us poor, overtrodden, weak, drooling men that live in the DR have a little say PLEASE, ........ pretty please???? :( (Said VERY much tongue in cheek because I would NEVER argue with YOU!!!!!! - Grahame (Dominated by "She who must be Obeyed"!!).

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Recharge

Ladybird said:

My dearest Bird, have you learned nothing from our private conversations. Yes men do walk, run and crawl to women in times of crisis. This however does not mean Powerful men are weak in any sense of the word. Let me try to explain.

I think the best analogy that I can think of is to compare men to a ?D? cell battery, you know, the ones like they use in big powerful flashlights, the ones that shine light into a darkened world. There a two types of this kind of battery, the use and throw away and the rechargeable. Both have the same amount of energy and the same amount of output capabilities. Both are strong and powerful.

Over time both will loose energy due to performing their given tasks in life, just like the male species. At some point however, they will loose the ability to project light and power. They well at some point need to be recharged or destroyed. This is why they will look to any source for the additional energy they need to continue providing the shining light to show the way.

Some men run to this energy source (women) only to find that they are non-rechargeable, because the energy source (woman) only continues to suck what power he has left into a vacuum of emotion and dominance. On the other hand, the rechargeable battery (The Powerful man) knows that all he needs to do is plug in for a little while, disconnect and move on providing a lasting beacon of light for the world to follow.

The real beauty for the rechargeable (Powerful man) is that there are so many power outlets we can always find the source we need. BTW, I have never heard of a black-out for this type of energy even if the bill is not paid, or the government has a energy problem.
Charlie

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Energy Crisis

Anna Coniglio said:

Sorry Anna, the only reference Dominician that I could think of was a country with an energy crisis.
Charlie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
chuckuindy said:
Sorry Anna, the only reference Dominician that I could think of was a country with an energy crisis.
Charlie

Maybe we could hook up all the horny men to a manual power generator.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Anna Coniglio said:

Ladybird is having a hard time with the fact that she wants to defend her sankie yet not appear to have a sankie. You should have seen her in denial the other night in Rockys with Robert and I. Denial first and when Robert points out to her she was bragging about her Sankie another night she was completely flustered. I just sat there laughing since I have heard all her stories 12 times by different people which of course I could care less about but she thinks I really care one way or the other.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
Ladybird is having a hard time with the fact that she wants to defend her sankie yet not appear to have a sankie. You should have seen her in denial the other night in Rockys with Robert and I. Denial first and when Robert points out to her she was bragging about her Sankie another night she was completely flustered. I just sat there laughing since I have heard all her stories 12 times by different people which of course I could care less about but she thinks I really care one way or the other.

Well ok then. I wondered what this was really about. Ladybird tell us more about your sankie ;)

Have fun I'll be done all day.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Maybe we could hook up all the horny men to a manual power generator.
Good one, Anna - the mental image there is priceless (although the words "horny" and "men" are redundant).

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Shining bright

I will have to say that the women in the DR certainly supply great rechargeable energy source, could be the best in the world. In fact I plugged into the ?Bird? the other night on chat and I must say my light is shining bright. (Sorry Larry)
Charlie

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I Suspect Ladybird accomplished her goal

Ladybird said:

I?ll bet she?s rolling on the floor laughing her A** off, with a mental picture of all you guys worked into such a lather.

Joe

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
It is true that so many American men have been completelty "sapped" of their manhood by American women. It starts soon after the marriage and the wife methodically breaks the husband down over time. How many times have I heard guys say " I am a beaten man" in reference to their relationships. The only way to get a little "recharging" of the battery as Chuck puts it is to slip off to a prostitute ( and don't fool yourselves ladies, just about all the married guys I know go to hookers at least once in a while). Then it's back to the wife and nag, nag, nag, nag, nag. This is why I will never marry but spend the rest of my days keeping my battery charged. Whenever I come back from the DR, my battrery is so charged that I feel like a million bucks. Then I get into JFK and I see all the married American guys completely sapped of thei manhood. I can see it right in their faces. Poor bastards..hahaha.

Larry

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Poor Grahame

BushBaby said:
Let us poor, overtrodden, weak, drooling men that live in the DR have a little

Sorry to hear that your dominate woman (who lives in the Dominican Republic) is being so stingy.
Charlie

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
CyaBye3015 said:
I?ll bet she?s rolling on the floor laughing her A** off, with a mental picture of all you guys worked into such a lather.

Joe

As Anna said, the egos on this message board couldn't let this go by. Larry... although I enjoyed chatting with you in the chat room... what a putz you are at times.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
AZB said:
Speaking of weaker men, unfortunately these are the only ones left for aggresive women like yourselves. The weak man goes for older undesired fat woman while the stronger, powerful man desires the younger and far prettier woman (or women). The weaker male is also attracted to the same type but he is too weak to even approach the younger, beautiful female, thus, he settles for the sure shot deal, fat, ugly older woman. The undesired woman sees the weakness in the weaker male and takes over. Why does she take over? Simply because the weakers male lets her.
The Powerfull men don't settle for the leftovers, instead they leave the leftover to the weaker man. Just look at the rich and powerfull men all over the world, even if they are married to an old bag, they generally have an affair with a much younger attractive woman. This is the reason you see many powerfull ugly men with beautifull goddesses hand in hand all over the world.
So please ladybird, don't confuse the weak male with the poweful male that dominates the world. The powerfull male doesn't surrender powers to a woman.
AZB

As I'm sure all of the honest residents here can attest to, these powerful men to whom you refer, turn into dirty old men and they are the ones we see wandering the streets dribbling looking for young girls and boys. As to your comment that I am one of the aggressive women, you couldnt be further from the truth, I'm very submissive and enjoy being so, as Charles will attest to. I enjoy being a feminine woman on the arm of a strong man. :cheeky: