SD reunion July 23 Beer House 7:30pm

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Several DR1 members are trying to put together a little meet and greet at the Beer House in Santo Domingo on Friday night July 23, everyone is welcome. We would like to meet at 7:30pm to begin the fun and fellowship. Several members will be attending, including, Jan, AZB, Andrea9k and friend, and Tonya and myself. Escott is going to try to round a few others.

If you are interested either contact me on this post or the numbers listed below. It will be a great party.
Charlie

Contact info:
Chucku9@comcast.net
(317) 442-1957 US cell
(809) 963-6005 Dominican cell (active 7/16 @ 3:00pm)

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
2 additional

I received an email today from 2 other surprise members who will be attending. Hope more will consider.
Charlie

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Ladybird said:
I hope you have a great time. Its a bit too far Charles.

Barbie, I am sure your "driver" would not mind taking you, if you foot the bill that is.

Larry

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Directions to get to the Beer House Cafe

chuckuindy said:
Several DR1 members are trying to put together a little meet and greet at the Beer House in Santo Domingo on Friday night July 23, everyone is welcome. We would like to meet at 7:30pm to begin the fun and fellowship. Several members will be attending, including, Jan, AZB, Andrea9k and friend, and Tonya and myself. Escott is going to try to round a few others.

If you are interested either contact me on this post or the numbers listed below. It will be a great party.
Charlie

Contact info:
Chucku9@comcast.net
(317) 442-1957 US cell
(809) 963-6005 Dominican cell (active 7/16 @ 3:00pm)

For those who doesn't know where Beer House is:

Beer House Cafe
Av. Winston Churchill esq. Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart
Plaza Arcadas, Santo Domingo
Phone: +1 809 566 2433

Entrance on Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart. On this part, this avenue is one way from Av. W. Churchill towards Av. Abraham Lincoln, if you are coming from that side of the city (Zona Colonial, Gazcue, Eastern Santo Domingo) you have to use a spare route to go up to W. Churchill.

Beer House Cafe is over Gustavo Mejia Ricart, the first Bar on the left side.

Hope to see you there

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Any chance changing to July 24th, a Sat ? :)

I recalled that the two Beer House reunions last year (initiated by Keith and then Carlos) took place on a Sat. Believe it or not, some of us actually have to work on Sat. So Sun is the only day we can afford to sleep in after a night of druken revelry :)

Any possibility ? ;)

andrea9k said:
For those who doesn't know where Beer House is:

Beer House Cafe
Av. Winston Churchill esq. Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart
Plaza Arcadas, Santo Domingo
Phone: +1 809 566 2433

Entrance on Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart. On this part, this avenue is one way from Av. W. Churchill towards Av. Abraham Lincoln, if you are coming from that side of the city (Zona Colonial, Gazcue, Eastern Santo Domingo) you have to use a spare route to go up to W. Churchill.

Beer House Cafe is over Gustavo Mejia Ricart, the first Bar on the left side.

Hope to see you there

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Friday it is

Formosano2000 said:
I recalled that the two Beer House reunions last year (initiated by Keith and then Carlos) took place on a Sat. Believe it or not, some of us actually have to work on Sat. So Sun is the only day we can afford to sleep in after a night of druken revelry :)

Any possibility ? ;)

Sorry we are set for Friday night. I will buy your sodas or auga, and you can go home as early as you want. Hope to see you there.
Charlie

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Count 12

The total count at this time is 13, if possible please try to attend.

A special thanks to dms & AZB to a grteat time in Santiago.
Charlie

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
chuckuindy said:
The total count at this time is 13, if possible please try to attend.

A special thanks to dms & AZB to a grteat time in Santiago.
Charlie
Friday is a bad day for me too, but lets see what happens. I might just come in and go back the same night. I work till 6pm so lets see if other people will follow dominican time (meaning, arriving at 9pm instead of 7pm).
AZB

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Jan said:
I'll be there for sure you know. May also bring my new man and another DR1 human. But for sure I'll be there.
Looking forward to talking to you and Tonya again.

Jan I'm Jeaious.

Joe