Aviasol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Jul 12, 2004
Whos Aviasol? why they offer always the lowest air fare in the market? is that an airline or what? Do they have a website. Some body knows?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Math

Law = Aviastar. Good to know to add to my blocked list. For the same server, won't be the same IP.

777-200

Jan 25, 2004
You are always like this in real life?

ricktoronto said:
Law = Aviastar. Good to know to add to my blocked list. For the same server, won't be the same IP.

Not wonder nobody like you. You think you are the only person that can say anything in this forum?

Add something productive to this forum. :lick:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
look

I am AVIASTAR,
LAW is another user of this forum which uses the same ip address, we have 6 computers here at the office, all of them are connected to the same server,

in case you won't believe me, there is nothing to do! i DON'T NEED TO USE 2 NOCKNAMES HERE! I only post with AVIASTAR!

777-200

Jan 25, 2004
lost of time

aviastar said:
look

I am AVIASTAR,
LAW is another user of this forum which uses the same ip address, we have 6 computers here at the office, all of them are connected to the same server,

in case you won't believe me, there is nothing to do! i DON'T NEED TO USE 2 NOCKNAMES HERE! I only post with AVIASTAR!

Aviastar

Don't waste your time with this Rick. He must be a sanky panky from Boca Chica that married an old Canadian woman that bought him a computer.

Waste of time

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
aviastar said:
look

I am AVIASTAR,

ok fine..so you both work together

now answer me this, why is he asking who Aviasol is?

he should know who they are..you are selling tickets/packages on their behalf.

it just seems that he is trying to promote the company

remember when Samana would do that with Aeromar and you would be the first to tell him to stop? well, now the tables are turned.

it just does not make sense for LAW not to know who they are if indeed you guys work together.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
before this turns into another useless thread..I will do the proper thing.

Aviastar,

you have an open thread which talks about a special that Aviasol has. Please post any info you have on them so that LAW can know who they are.

thanks

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.