Melia Bavaro - Advanced dinner reservations?

J

Janet

Hi, I will be staying at the Melia Bavaro over Thanksgiving week. There are five people traveling with me. I would like to make advanced dinner reservations at the gourmet restaurants. Does anyone have any infomation about how to do this? Can reservations be made in advance by e-mail or fax? ANY info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

J

Jim Hinsch

This is a very good idea. You will need the restaurants by name or at least by food type. Call 809-221-2311. If you try to E-mail, they may tell you to wait until you arrive, as they did with me and by then, it was very difficult to get into the restaurants.

The restaurants are: Hispaniola (no reservations, buffet), Chopin (reservation needed but no specific time, buffet), Licey Gourmet(reservation needed at a specific time, a-la-carte menu), Pizzaria (reservation at a specific time, a-la-carte menu), Pescado (reservation at a specific time, a-la-carte menu, pescado means fish). Paradisus restaurants are also available: Mexican, Chinese, Hibiscus (buffet). Melia Tropical restaurants are also available: Chinese, Grill Agora, Italian, Gourmet.

I recommend getting reservations for CHOPIN as the most important because of the limited seating and outdoor concert that is part of that setting, then LICEY GOURMET.

Good luck. Please post here if you were able to make advance reservations.

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM