flights from San Diego cuba to puerto plata??

Dolly

Apr 19, 2004
Hi all, a friend of mine is planning a trip to Cuba, DR and Grand Turk Island. I am trying to find out for her the price of a the following route, if it is available in the first place:

San Diego de Cuba /Puerto Plata
Puerto Plata /Grand Turk Island
Grand Turk Island/Havana

Any information would be very helpful. thanks a lot.
Have a great day tomorrow:)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Dolly said:
Hi all, a friend of mine is planning a trip to Cuba, DR and Grand Turk Island. I am trying to find out for her the price of a the following route, if it is available in the first place:

San Diego de Cuba /Puerto Plata
Puerto Plata /Grand Turk Island
Grand Turk Island/Havana

Any information would be very helpful. thanks a lot.
Have a great day tomorrow:)
The latest info I have is that there are no flights from POP to anywhere in Cuba.
Cubana Air has flights from Santiago de Cuba to Santo Domingo.
I don't know about the other pars of the journey.
Can't a travel agent get you this info?

Jerry K

Jan 1, 2002
Grand Turk flights

Here's the story, Skyking flies from the Turks to the DR everyday now.
Tues/Thurs/Sat Provo to Santiago and the other days Provo (Providenciales) to Puerto Plata.
All flights land first in Provo (PLS) before continuing on to Grand Turk (GDT)
Flights start in the Turks about 11:45 and depart the DR about 2:15. These are ballpark times.
Ticket will run you 275 +/- and the Turks have a $23 departure tax.
You'll be impressed with the new Grand Turk airport. Unlike the movie, "built it and they will come", They haven't come yet. Skyking and another island airline Interisland and the only two carriers doing service, both with about 5 flights a day.
Grand Turk will soon be waking up though as the new government has inked a big $ contract with a major criuse line to fund intrastructure improvements for
a new port of call.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Jerry is on the mark with his Grand Turk flight info. I think that SkyKing flies to Cuba from Providenciales (Provo) when they have sufficient passengers/demand. But also if your friend have at least 4 in her party, they could charter a small plane from the Turks and Caicos into Cuba, for more or less equal to the ticket prices of a scheduled flight. For less then four people, this option is not worth while, unless you want to spend the money.

Also, your friend could change her itinerary to suit flights to/from Cuba from Santo Domingo and to the Turks and Caicos from Santiago or Puerto Plata.