DR1 December Reunion?

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
Do you guys usually get together in DR in December?
If there are no plans set in place, can we make some? I will be there for Newyears and will love to meet the DR crew. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Your Ball"!

Will you be "North",South,or East? To those of us who live here,you might as well say "In ten Years,as December"! We don't plan that far ahead,well maybe Ken does!! So keep your idea alive,and more specific as the time grows closer.CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
Hi Criss, thanks for replying. Well, you know how we NY'kers are - we need to plan it out in advance (I remember AZB made a comment like it before).

The reason why I wanted to check is that I rather not do a Xmas one, if we can, lets shoot for early Jan.

Ok, so lets try to specify the area at least, I am willing to travel (para conocer). Which area will most of you travel to? SD or the coast?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
LaPinea said:
Hi Criss, thanks for replying. Well, you know how we NY'kers are - we need to plan it out in advance (I remember AZB made a comment like it before).

The reason why I wanted to check is that I rather not do a Xmas one, if we can, lets shoot for early Jan.

Ok, so lets try to specify the area at least, I am willing to travel (para conocer). Which area will most of you travel to? SD or the coast?
I have a big get together in Sosua for US THanksgiving. I expect 150 to 200 this year. Got over 150 last year so this is not far fetched.

Try and make it!

Scott

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Another party is

The big, not to be missed, New Year's Eve Bash at Rocky's (north coast - Sosua). Bring a donation or child's present for the annual Three King's give-away. All the parties held in Sosua are really fantastic, pick any one of them and you'll enjoy yourself. Escott & Rocky truly do a fine job. You won't come across any better folks no matter where you go (now that's not to say that there aren't lots of other good people around as well!), but the north coast rocks and Rocky's rules!!

By the way Escott/Rocky, sign us up for two for Thanksgiving. Please & thank you!

Coming back home after 2 months and ready for ribs........

Dianne

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Hi guys,
The New Years Bash at Rockys is put on by Marco. Only thing I have to do with it is that I go.

I just put the post up for my Annual Thanksgiving Bash so go check that out. I will put you guys down. Thanks for reminding me about the gifts for the kids I will put that in my thread. We had a raffle to bust the watch with Hippos face on it last year to raise money for this and I didn't get this in the post.

Regards,
Scott

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
Escott said:
I have a big get together in Sosua for US THanksgiving. I expect 150 to 200 this year. Got over 150 last year so this is not far fetched.

Try and make it!

Scott

What date Scott - on Thursday?

Thanks.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
I don't know the date off hand but it is the 4th Thursday in November. Try and make it if you want to meet the most DR1'ers in one spot in the entire history of the world:)

I promise you will have the most fun possible without getting arrested for it!

Escottisgettingreadytoparty

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Its 25th of november. So folks get ready for the big one, I have a feeling, this is gonna be a really big one. Me coming but don't put me down for dinner, I think I am invited at someone's house but I will come later for some drinks and chat.
AZB