North American daily to STI

santanatwins

Jan 20, 2004
Just wanted to let you guys in on the new daily flight to STI from JFK North American Airlines is offering. I believe some of the flights leave JFK at 9 am returning to Jfk at 2 pm and others leave JFK at 4:30 pm and return at 10:00pm. These are round about times. I will post the schedule when I can. I believe the round trip fare is around $350 with taxes included.

Also they are looking into flying from Boston-JFK-STI in the near future.

You can get an exact schedule at www.northamericanair.com

Last edited:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
this is extremely high fare, comparing to AA's 250 USD with all taxes and North American is a tiny charter carrier.

So I think that passengers will fly with AA, the airline that offer more frequencies, more legroom and double mileage on its all flights from NYC to SDQ and JFK.

santanatwins

Jan 20, 2004
I find it hard to believe......

that AA is 250 with taxes included. I know for a fact that taxes into DR are $75 US. so this would mean that AA's fare is $175 round trip? Can someone varify this for me?

macmasher

Jul 13, 2004
confirming NYC AA fare under $250...

just booked this 8/30 for 9/22-26. JFK to STI round-trip. Direct both way. Same is available JFK to SDQ.

Copied/pasted the following directly from confirmantion email....
"Your total fare (including tax) for 1 passenger(s) is 245.90 USD"

santanatwins

Jan 20, 2004
rate confirmed

I did a check on cheaptickets.com and I found a fare of $251. Don't ask me how but they are offering that fare.

I spoke to a friend who works for AA and he told me that they only sell 10% of the available seats at that fare and then they go up from there as seats fill in. So your lucky if you are one of the first people to book a fare on that day. All and all a really good fare. I remember getting rates like that back in the 90's with TWA.

I wonder how long those rates will last.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
santanatwins said:
I did a check on cheaptickets.com and I found a fare of $251. Don't ask me how but they are offering that fare.

I spoke to a friend who works for AA and he told me that they only sell 10% of the available seats at that fare and then they go up from there as seats fill in. So your lucky if you are one of the first people to book a fare on that day. All and all a really good fare. I remember getting rates like that back in the 90's with TWA.

I wonder how long those rates will last.

you can thank Jetblue