Jimmydr's #27 trip

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Well I spent 11 days in Sosua this trip. I saw the peso go from 42.50 down to 37. I noticed the prices in the restaurants increase greatly as well.

Restaurants
I ate at:

El Botin
Moura Mai
Jade
El Torro
Blue Atlantico
Waterfront
Bolgna

All in all I had a great time and was even bumbed on my return home.

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
Rated G Version

Where are the rest of your activities?
Did you go sightseeing?

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
This trip my Dominican novia moved in with her 2 kids, the nanny and the nannys kid. I rented a 2 bedroom apartment and hung aroung the pool and the beach everyday. Of course I went for my daily massage at either M & M or passions. I was Daddy this trip!

GreyGhost

Jun 4, 2003
witness

Jimmydr said:
This trip my Dominican novia moved in with her 2 kids, the nanny and the nannys kid. I rented a 2 bedroom apartment and hung aroung the pool and the beach everyday. Of course I went for my daily massage at either M & M or passions. I was Daddy this trip!

This nmay seem like "G" rated version for Jimmydr, but it is true. He did play daddy this trip. I saw Jimmy frequently this trip, stayed at the same hotel. The Palace. I recommend for safety, convenience and price. The owner, John was very friendly and helpful. I too had a couple of daily massages at La Passions.

It was nice to finally meet you Jimmy! :classic:

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
GreyGhost said:
This nmay seem like "G" rated version for Jimmydr, but it is true. He did play daddy this trip. I saw Jimmy frequently this trip, stayed at the same hotel. The Palace. I recommend for safety, convenience and price. The owner, John was very friendly and helpful. I too had a couple of daily massages at La Passions.

It was nice to finally meet you Jimmy! :classic:

It was nice to meet you as well. BTW, Izzy kept the gift you gave me.

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
JimmyDR

Glad to hear that #27 was a success. I hope to see you in Sosua on one
of your trips.

Happy hunting,

JD

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
Jimmydr said:
Well I spent 11 days in Sosua this trip. I saw the peso go from 42.50 down to 37. I noticed the prices in the restaurants increase greatly as well.

Restaurants
I ate at:

El Botin
Moura Mai
Jade
El Torro
Blue Atlantico
Waterfront
Bolgna

Bumbed?? Are you Inspector Closeau by any chance?

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
Pink Panther

Jimmydr said:

Restaurants
I ate at:

El Botin
Moura Mai
Jade
El Torro
Blue Atlantico
Waterfront
Bolgna

Bumbed?? Are you Inspector Closeau by any chance? Hope the "Bumb" didn't cause much damage, lol