Manny Ramirez

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
What the hell is wrong with Manny Ramirez??? his personal appearance has gone down the drain. He looks like a sankie from Boca Chica. I must admit he is a good baseball player.

The Sox made it to the playoffs Again, hmmmmm lets see which Red Sox player will f*ck up the teams chances to get to the World Series this year.

Dominicana_NJ

Feb 22, 2003
Jozee74 said:
What the hell is wrong with Manny Ramirez??? his personal appearance has gone down the drain. He looks like a sankie from Boca Chica. I must admit he is a good baseball player.

The Sox made it to the playoffs Again, hmmmmm lets see which Red Sox player will f*ck up the teams chances to get to the World Series this year.

What does the way Manny looks have to do with anything?? Why should anyone except Manny care about the way he looks??

And I wouldn't be too quick to think that they are going to f*uck up this year, look at the stats they speak for themselves.

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
While it does appear unkempt, it's a common look in sports today. Pedro and Manny got their look. Johnny Damon has his look. Several NFL players got the dreadlocks under the helmet look.

If his doesn't doesn't get in his eyes while he's hitting or trying to catch a ball, who cares? He's been rocking this look all year. Apparently, somebody likes it.

Stats? Stats mean nothing. But I'll play along. How about this for stats? 0-85. 0 represents the # of World Series champions won by the RedSox in the past 85 years.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Manny looks sick

Dominicana_NJ said:
What does the way Manny looks have to do with anything?? Why should anyone except Manny care about the way he looks??

And I wouldn't be too quick to think that they are going to f*uck up this year, look at the stats they speak for themselves.

and the Red Sox always start off good and end up shitttttttttin the bed at the end.

Dominicana_NJ

Feb 22, 2003
I never said the Redsox where going to win this year, I said I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss them. You have to admit they have a very good team. The fact that they haven't won in 85 years might just mean that they are way past overdue. Personally I think the Cardinals are going to take it all, but I won't jump on the Yankee bandwagon, I think the Redsox have the upperhand this year.