A Detailed Report

lwink710

Oct 1, 2004
Arrived Thur The 14 AND LEFT THE 19 Was Picked Up By A Driver Who Was With Me The Whole Trip And Also Served As My Interperter.stood In A 3 Bedroom Villa On Crofresi Beach With My Own Private Pool.i Hade A Cook Come In Every Morning To Make Me Breakfast.enjoyed The Beach Every Day Especially The Brugal Rum In My Pina Coladas.the Beer Presidente Was The Best I Ever Had.i Also Loved Doing Shots Of Rum The Dominican Buffet Was Great.the Pork And Fruit Was Outstanding!went To Puerta Plata To A Club Called Crystal Which Was A Good Place To Meet Woman I Enjoyed Going There I Went Everynite Also Walking Around The City I Felt Very Safe And The People Very Welcomong Wherever I Went.
In My Villa The Police Would Walk By And I Invited Them In To Hang Out And Watch The Yankee Game And Have A Few Beers With Me.the Cops There Are Great And Very Fun To Be Around I Spent 2 Nites In My Villa With Roberto Who Is A Police Offficer For 12 Years A Great Guy.i Met Many Wonderful Locals And Stood Away From The Tourist Places And Felt Very Much At Home.
Well Thats About It.

Any Questions Feel Free To Email Me I Will Respond To All
Lew