Booze....help

locojojo

Aug 28, 2004
Does anyone know....can you bring any amount of alcohol with you into the Dominican? There is only a restriction when you go back to Canada...correct?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I'm confused;

what and why would you want to bring anything. Even Canadian spirits (as long as they are available) should cost less there as long as there is a place like Super Super to buy them.

Gregg

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
locojojo said:
Does anyone know....can you bring any amount of alcohol with you into the Dominican?

Since a Dominican is a person there not the country ( the Dominican Republic or the DR) the limit is how much they drink until the pass out or die.

OttawaTom

Dec 15, 2002
Hey Greg.

Is Brugal cheaper at Super Super or at the factory in POP?

Tom

FireGuy said:
what and why would you want to bring anything. Even Canadian spirits (as long as they are available) should cost less there as long as there is a place like Super Super to buy them.

Gregg

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi Tom,

I always find it cheaper and with a better selection (of sizes - I prefer the 1.75 L. jugs) at SuperSuper.

Thsi time though in PUJ I barely got what I wanted as they only had 6 jugs ($402RD pesos for Brugal A?ejo Extra Viejo) in the Supermercado we stopped at on the way to the airport, so I bought them all.

FYI the Brugal that is being stocked in some LCBO stores is A?ejo in the Carta Dorada bottles and A?ejo Extra Viejo in the A?ejo bottles. A bit pricy but for a special occasion...

Gregg

Last edited: