POP to Toronto?

Cdn Girl

Oct 21, 2004
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone has any idea how much a 1 way ticket from Puerto Plata to Toronto (or even Detroit or Buffalo) costs. I'm lookin for the end of March. Would it be easier to book while I'm still home (in Ontario) or while I'm down there? (coming in Jan.) Thanks

Cdn Girl

Oct 21, 2004

Okay, this is my plan...

I am going down around the middle of January with my boyfriend for a few months, we are thinking of doing a last minute all inclusive, then we will have a place for a week while we look for an apartment and won't have to worry about food while we have no kitchen for that week. But then we will need a 1 way return ticket. Our other choice was getting a 2 way from Jan. til the end of March which is about $700 Cdn I think was the cheapest so far... but then we would still have to stay at an apartment for a week AND pay to eat out 3 times a day since we wouldn't have a kitchen.....

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Buy a YYZ-POP-YYZ ticket on AA via MIA and estimate the return date and at worst you pay $100 US to change it earlier or later (or nothing at all if you go as scheduled), space permitting. Advice previously posted to try to hitchhike back on POP to Toronto partly empty charters inadvisable and for two people even more so.

If you can find a charter there with a good AI price for the way down and a hotel for a week or two, the later return, one-way on AA POP-YYZ is only $403 CDN , one stop in MIA, all in and you are best to buy that here and not pay the 16% ITBIS buying in the DR.

Cdn Girl

Oct 21, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Buy a YYZ-POP-YYZ ticket on AA via MIA and estimate the return date and at worst you pay $100 US to change it earlier or later (or nothing at all if you go as scheduled), space permitting. Advice previously posted to try to hitchhike back on POP to Toronto partly empty charters inadvisable and for two people even more so.

If you can find a charter there with a good AI price for the way down and a hotel for a week or two, the later return, one-way on AA POP-YYZ is only $403 CDN , one stop in MIA, all in and you are best to buy that here and not pay the 16% ITBIS buying in the DR.

Just wondering where you got this price???

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Cdn Girl said:
Just wondering where you got this price???

Go to AA.com and put in POP and YYZ and see what it says for one-way and the dates you have in mind.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Go to AA.com and put in POP and YYZ and see what it says for one-way and the dates you have in mind.

Hi,

Signature vacation in puerto plata sells one way tickets for puerto plata to any canadian city for 275 us. try that.