Flights from Baltimore/Washington

OriolesMagic

Dec 10, 2004
I am planning a vacation for next March or April. Is this a good time of year to visit the Dominican? What is the best airport to fly out of in the Baltimore/Washington area. Is it better to book connecting flights thru Miami?

What resorts are recommended? I don't want an all-inclusive resort. I might as well stay in the US as do that.

mankind

Mar 6, 2004
OriolesMagic said:
Is this a good time of year to visit the Dominican? What is the best airport to fly out of in the Baltimore/Washington area. Is it better to book connecting flights thru Miami?

What resorts are recommended? I don't want an all-inclusive resort. I might as well stay in the US as do that.
Which Dominican are you visiting? There are approximately 9 million Dominicans for you to visit. If you are referring to the Dominican Republic, March or April is a wonderful time to visit. Prices for flights ar going to be pretty similar from both airports. BWI, I believe has non-stop charters that go to Punta Cana, but if you don't want to do AI you can rule that out. AA to POP, SDQ, or STI from either Dulles or BWI should work out fine.

katty

Mar 14, 2003
flights from bwi

Dulles has charter flights to PUJ, go to vacationexpress.com if you want an AI
BWI at this time do not do charter flights to there, Don't know why.
Or skyauction.com to try to find a deal. I just got a deal for 2005 anytime for 2 ppl there for round trip airfare for 2 ppl USD 378.00 all taxes incl. so there you go, and no I am not trying to advertise, just trying to help