Where There Is Money There Is.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Americano

*** Sin Bin ***
Dec 10, 2004
Game.

Please don't tell me people actually go to resorts and believe they are "stars" or "so so special" because some attractive stranger hired to deliver "high powered" customer-service tells this to you?

People, if alive long enough we all get lonely, horny, and irritated if that goes on too long, if you have the resources to travel then you should "treat yourself" when in need of fun but why lose your mind and/or your common sense?

Ladies no offense, but if you are seriously overweight, shy, and not exactly "pretty" why would you pour your heart and your hard earned cash into a guy that is hitting you with nothing but straight game?

Gentlemen please take offense if you are 45+, bald, seriously overweight with the face only YOUR mother can love, and you really believe that 19 yr old girl sees "something" in you she has never seen (like your cash). You are not a man, as men we have to admit the truth to ourselves and live accordingly, when out time is over just admit it, have a fling to feel better but please do not leave your wonderful wife just because the kids are grown, bills are paid, and you are bored. Be a man an love the woman that gave you your kids and your life until......do you part and if you are the one still around THEN be the fool.....you deserve a little indulgence if you pull that one off (raising a family) and no once should say __it, even your kids will be glad to see you "making friends".

So please, if you are so unsure about that new friend you met working in a resort just ask yourself, are they working the resort or are they working me?
You already know the answer so just budget accordingly and let what happens in the DR stay in the DR, if you want a spouse consider moving there full time for at least 6mos to a year so you know who and what you are getting, do any less and you are temping hurt, despair, and possibly bankruptcy if you do not come from under the spell quick enough.

Some might ask where did this guy come from, what is his DR connection if he has never been to a resort? Well I have 7 DR students working for me at the University and it is through them I got seriously interested in Hispanola, her inhabitants, and the social structures there (waiting on reply why my first post was censored/deleted). Being with them has shown me more about people then I thought I had left to learn!!!! But this sanky stuff is basic hustin' 101, don't get hustled just get pampered...and remember to tip......generously.

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Neat-o-roonie!

Boy this is new and revoluntionary data, thanks. Nobody had a CLUE about sankies and street girls without this. What a find, really, great stuff.

I wasn't so much wondering where this guy came from as hoping he'd leave soon.

I guess the info comes from the students and you haven't actually BEEN there yourself to pontificate.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why in the world would you be interested in this subject when there's a whole Island of History and historic people and places that are far more interesting?

Tell your students to get out of the resort next time and see the country.

What is your point here? I didn't see whatever first post you mentioned and I'm thinking of whether it's worth leaving this one open.

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
El Americano said:
Please don't tell me people actually go to resorts and believe they are "stars" or "so so special" because some attractive stranger hired to deliver "high powered" customer-service tells this to you?...
Ladies no offense, but if you are seriously overweight, shy, and not exactly "pretty" why would you pour your heart and your hard earned cash into a guy that is hitting you with nothing but straight game?........

Hey listen, as ricktoronto already stated, this isn't NEW stuff that you're sharing with us here...

*Oh, and I'd just like to add ...(no offense to you, considering all of the research that you seem to have done in order to obtain this info :cross-eye) but these hustlers/sankies that get money/love etc from women are not only getting it from the "seriously overweight, shy and not exactly pretty".... they will get whatever they can from whomever they can--skinny, plump, gorgeous, shy, social butterflies-whatever the case... they do not discriminate! :cheeky:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
i agree....

El Americano said:
Game.

Please don't tell me people actually go to resorts and believe they are "stars" or "so so special" because some attractive stranger hired to deliver "high powered" customer-service tells this to you?

People, if alive long enough we all get lonely, horny, and irritated if that goes on too long, if you have the resources to travel then you should "treat yourself" when in need of fun but why lose your mind and/or your common sense?

Ladies no offense, but if you are seriously overweight, shy, and not exactly "pretty" why would you pour your heart and your hard earned cash into a guy that is hitting you with nothing but straight game?

Gentlemen please take offense if you are 45+, bald, seriously overweight with the face only YOUR mother can love, and you really believe that 19 yr old girl sees "something" in you she has never seen (like your cash). You are not a man, as men we have to admit the truth to ourselves and live accordingly, when out time is over just admit it, have a fling to feel better but please do not leave your wonderful wife just because the kids are grown, bills are paid, and you are bored. Be a man an love the woman that gave you your kids and your life until......do you part and if you are the one still around THEN be the fool.....you deserve a little indulgence if you pull that one off (raising a family) and no once should say __it, even your kids will be glad to see you "making friends".

So please, if you are so unsure about that new friend you met working in a resort just ask yourself, are they working the resort or are they working me?
You already know the answer so just budget accordingly and let what happens in the DR stay in the DR, if you want a spouse consider moving there full time for at least 6mos to a year so you know who and what you are getting, do any less and you are temping hurt, despair, and possibly bankruptcy if you do not come from under the spell quick enough.

Some might ask where did this guy come from, what is his DR connection if he has never been to a resort? Well I have 7 DR students working for me at the University and it is through them I got seriously interested in Hispanola, her inhabitants, and the social structures there (waiting on reply why my first post was censored/deleted). Being with them has shown me more about people then I thought I had left to learn!!!! But this sanky stuff is basic hustin' 101, don't get hustled just get pampered...and remember to tip......generously.

its the same crap over and over again .. but one thing that is retarded about it all is how its all pointed at overweight people. I personnaly am not overweight but there are people out there are a little bigger that look better than the twigs...

El Americano said:
Game.

Hey buddy you have never been there so don't speak until you have been there a few times and fall prey to the power of the P#$$#. We all know what the deal is, its just such a poweful weapon that these women have ;)
I would suggest that you not go because you will be the one becoming a frequent flyer in the western union office because I don't think your getting it in the USA on a regular basis.
Badpiece

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
badpiece33 said:
the power of the P#$$#. We all know what the deal is, its just such a poweful weapon that these women have ;)...

bush should've invaded dominican republic. that country is full of weapons of mass destruction. ;) ;)

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
liam1 said:
bush should've invaded dominican republic. that country is full of weapons of mass destruction. ;) ;)
hahahhaha.. :laugh: Liam, that was hilarious...I'm falling off of my chair... LOL.

El Americano

*** Sin Bin ***
Dec 10, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Why in the world would you be interested in this subject when there's a whole Island of History and historic people and places that are far more interesting?
Tell your students to get out of the resort next time and see the country.

What is your point here? I didn't see whatever first post you mentioned and I'm thinking of whether it's worth leaving this one open.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Anna,

Well Dang!!! You seem to have a strong sensitivity to new people posting new/not so new ideas. I mean I am sorry but I thought every so often a person who just came from the DR makes a very similar post but it goes something like;
Sankie Victim 2004 said:
"Just got back from 2 wk vac in the DR, had a great time, can anyone tell me should I really believe in this new relationship? I really believe we are in love, has anyone ever heard anything on Juanito/Juanita Cruz"?
Now Anna how many times have you told such an overwhelmed person:
Not many if at all, so why give me a hard time just because I make the same ol post about removing the rose colored glasses? But please forgive me Anna for my transgression, lo siento Jefita, lo siento.

As far as my first post don't sweat it. Around 5 nice people responded and for the feedback I am grateful. I think it is good you did not see it though, I would not want to ask any relevant questions that might be too offensive for your sensitive palate. I did not know it was not in good form to openly ask questions about race issues unless of course you are taking the respected position, you know, "the one where we must defend ourselves from the brutes".

And please Anna don't ever ask me to write about history unless you are very specific, I mean since you made the suggestion I had to look some up and I found some very interesting history on a past big shot named Trujillo. If you read my Iraq piece you'll see CapoDom started berating me for "excusing" corruption, theft, and drogas but this Trujillo guy took the cake, he ran the show for 30 years and he wiped out all connections to his "brutish" ancestory [but the U.S. Marine Corps keeps accurate data], now this is a good story on self-hatred if I ever heard one, I wonder what such a person could to to the conscience psyche of a nation? I wonder if he could get an entire nation to embrace the idea of supressing the obvious truth? Hey Anna if you are DR, are any of your relatives (but surely not yourself) suffering from pelo mala? Must be those dang Taino Indians cause it couldn't be those relative from Seville, remember you suggested history.

Oh and please don't worry about my students. You see they are not exactly resort material, once they complete their degrees they will work here in jobs I found for them for a few years then they plan to return home and build fine homes for their families. One already has a standing commitment from a firm in Santo Domingo so when he gets done here and saves his US salary for a few years he will go home and maybe bring me over with a job....and El Americano doesn't do animation, so Anna I think the resorts are out of the question.

Now since you've informed me of your power to close/remove my posts let me recommend you venture over to a few others. First, please checkout what I wrote about DRs in Iraq and compensation then what I think about people who say the DR is in decline, and I think you might find particular value to finish where I describe human rectums full of disinformation on a mission to confuse us all.

And last but not least, to remind everyone why this post was created (advice to the victims of Skankiedom), I do plan on finding me a nice Dominicana and living a comfortable life semi-retired in two years at 38. But where will El Americano find his perfection? En la Iglacia con El Dios, and just maybe I will have a better chance than the fool just concerned the the power of P_$$_.

Anna you have a fine day..Americano, do you play chess?

El Americano

*** Sin Bin ***
Dec 10, 2004
Been to Toronto

Hi TR

Been to Toronto and Missagsauga (sp?) Found it pretty and lame so I guess its kinda like your post, pretty lame. Sometimes a good cook has to know how to stir the pot. If you wanna play please feel free but I take no prisioners when unduly attacked (Anna) so be advised, you've been forewarned. It must be nice to go to the DR as a Canadian though, your Dollar can finally buy like mines does in your Maple Leaf.....but guess what, mines lasts a whole lot longer....and you're probably use to that. When you are really bored I will tell you about all the nations I've visited as a U.S. Sailor, I am thinking that experiance alone gives me some understanding of Sankies but maybe you'd like to hear about the Ford international project I was working on and the skanks that chase corporate $$$, thats how I got to The Maple Leaf and beyond as a civilian, so just let me know.

:nervous: Censors - I did not curse, is such a post allowed in response to an smart-mouth initiation? :nervous:

ricktoronto said:
Boy this is new and revoluntionary data, thanks. Nobody had a CLUE about sankies and street girls without this. What a find, really, great stuff.

I wasn't so much wondering where this guy came from as hoping he'd leave soon.

I guess the info comes from the students and you haven't actually BEEN there yourself to pontificate.

El Americano

*** Sin Bin ***
Dec 10, 2004
What is in a name?

Hi Badpiece,

Wow that was a powerful and strong observation, I must not be getting any in the good ol USA. Dang!!! I wonder how long it took you to come up with that one? Gotta make sure I read you because you really have a deep knowledge of what.......badpieces. Let me ask you, did you think of your name after one of your misadventures resulted in that reoccuring sanker sore
( :bandit: sanker sore, couldn't resist :bandit: ) on your entertaining lips?

Ahh and the Western Union Office, well I must tell you I have done my share of travel and I have bought more than my share of pleasure but never have I had so much pleasure that I am tempted to recycle. I mean what do you do TR, go to the bathroom, pull out the Curel and re-live a session with your fav resort sank then after you've recycled the memory you feel compulsed to provide a few pesos via Western Union? Well that is cool but I think I'll let you handle that work while I take my chances with the 10,000 or so college girls (I live near 3 campus') who routinely enjoy Cadillacs, Congac, and a bent back while hanging with their fav sugar daddy. Think about that next time you're workin the Jergens & save a few dollars.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

badpiece33 said:
Hey buddy you have never been there so don't speak until you have been there a few times and fall prey to the power of the P#$$#. We all know what the deal is, its just such a poweful weapon that these women have ;)
I would suggest that you not go because you will be the one becoming a frequent flyer in the western union office because I don't think your getting it in the USA on a regular basis.
Badpiece

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
The whole thread and your original post is pointless other than being an attempt at some exercise in verbosity which I don't get. Really - the post was unoriginal and you are just going on and on now about nothing. I can't tell if you have been to the DR, are there now, or what experience you have to opine, not that you are opining on anything particular new or newsworthy.

Not that this hasn't happened in the past.

Unless you are the same guy, and maybe you are, this is the second post from a so-called college professor (the last was an anthropologist also with no experience in country, so maybe I'm right) who cannot spell or punctuate properly.

El Americano

*** Sin Bin ***
Dec 10, 2004
OK Angel ok

Hi Angel,

But please read just the first part of my response to Anna, just the part about how people just off the island come to places like this to get info on their "new love", I am like them but taking the complete opposite slant. That is all I want you to understand in the piece I wrote to Anna, the rest of it is for the CENSORS

And while it is true I've yet to visit the DR I have been to the Philipines, Thailand, Singapore, Guam, and a few other places that probably make DR sankies look like school boys and girls.

Angel_04 said:
Hey listen, as ricktoronto already stated, this isn't NEW stuff that you're sharing with us here...

*Oh, and I'd just like to add ...(no offense to you, considering all of the research that you seem to have done in order to obtain this info :cross-eye) but these hustlers/sankies that get money/love etc from women are not only getting it from the "seriously overweight, shy and not exactly pretty".... they will get whatever they can from whomever they can--skinny, plump, gorgeous, shy, social butterflies-whatever the case... they do not discriminate! :cheeky:

El Americano said:
Hi Angel,

But please read just the first part of my response to Anna, just the part about how people just off the island come to places like this to get info on their "new love", I am like them but taking the complete opposite slant. That is all I want you to understand in the piece I wrote to Anna, the rest of it is for the CENSORS

And while it is true I've yet to visit the DR I have been to the Philipines, Thailand, Singapore, Guam, and a few other places that probably make DR sankies look like school boys and girls.

Looking at the places you have been traveling to I am sure your not getting any without paying for it What 3 Universities are you near I would love to come out to see you kicking it to those college girls and maybe get a few pointers from you. You obviously know nothing of DR other than what you have read so why would you even attempt to post on this board as if you actually know anything about DR.Just because you know some Dominican students doesn't mean S**T.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry I was away for most of the day people. Like I said, I see no point in this thread.

We'll deal with the love sick puppies as they post, thanks.

We are finished with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.