"Angelitos" in DR

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
Hi,
I am in my first Angelito (basically called pollyanna in english)...and I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions of what to give my angelito...I need something funny, a saying or something typical that people give over there in DR. I haven't heard anything recently but I am out of the loop on this.......
I just want to spice up the family angelitos we have....so I need something clever, maybe a poesia or something........what do people give over there?

any help would be appreciated!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
It depends on the level of familiarity, and the person who is the recipient. Some people do not take jokes well. I've given pots (bacinillas), F?rmula ?rabe (for a guy), toy cars, and underwear (not sexy, something outrageously ugly).

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Like Pib says, depends on how familiar you are with the person. If you know him/her very well and know his/her tastes, you could get that person something he/she might enjoy. Some people like to give people funny things, for example if someone asks for a million bucks, you could print out a fake cheque for that amount. That sort of stuff...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They Do It "on-line" where I work!

Those who want to participate "log-On" and get an "Angelito".They post what they want for a gift,and on the "Big Day" you collect.