Just curios about the Se Busca (WANTED) criminal posters in the Police stations

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
I have seen Se Busca(wanted sign in the DR Police headquarters. Do they ever find those outlaws?. I mean their cruisers are not equiped with the police record search data bases. I mean a guy can be wanted in la romana for murder and he can be living in La vega. Another funny thing i heard was when police are making public statements to criminals they quote:"turn your self in and avoid BLOODSHED!".

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
stallion said:
I have seen Se Busca(wanted sign in the DR Police headquarters. Do they ever find those outlaws?. I mean their cruisers are not equiped with the police record search data bases. I mean a guy can be wanted in la romana for murder and he can be living in La vega. Another funny thing i heard was when police are making public statements to criminals they quote:"turn your self in and avoid BLOODSHED!".

So much for this thread............................CLOSED

player69

*** Sin Bin ***
Dec 31, 2004
stallion said:

I don't think they ever catch those guys, they usually catch the wrong guy and imprison him.