Good Builder in Sosua/POP Area?

tomgallo

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 25, 2004
Jimmydr said:
I am building a house as I type. Will let you know if he is any good by the summertime.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck pal!

tomgallo

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 25, 2004
Jimmydr said:
Worse case, I loose $10K, no big deal.

What are you building? A doghouse?

I guess you're doing it in microstages to test your builder?

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
tomgallo said:
What are you building? A doghouse?

I guess you're doing it in microstages to test your builder?

A 3 bedroom house. I paid for the material, he builds it. He gets about 250,000 pesos for labor.I don't know why so many think the local people live in $100,000 houses, they don't!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Jimmydr said:
A 3 bedroom house. I paid for the material, he builds it. He gets about 250,000 pesos for labor.I don't know why so many think the local people live in $100,000 houses, they don't!
Jimmy, you live in NYC. You are not a local person. Most people from the states and Canada live in more than a Dominican style home. Why do you find that hard to understand?

You think these people are asking about living in a Campo when they post here? You did this when price of lots were discussed also. People on here are NOT buying lots in the campo and asking questions here.

Escottisshakinghead

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Escott said:
Jimmy, you live in NYC. You are not a local person. Most people from the states and Canada live in more than a Dominican style home. Why do you find that hard to understand?

You think these people are asking about living in a Campo when they post here? You did this when price of lots were discussed also. People on here are NOT buying lots in the campo and asking questions here.

Escottisshakinghead

Its not the campo and 8 foreignors bought plots in my area. There is only 1 Dominican couple and the rest are mixed. This is not the campo at all. There is a choice, you don't have to spend $150,000 and up for a house.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Jimmydr said:
Its not the campo and 8 foreignors bought plots in my area. There is only 1 Dominican couple and the rest are mixed. This is not the campo at all. There is a choice, you don't have to spend $150,000 and up for a house.
How many homes have been build and lived in on your road Jimmy? How many lots are there in total?

Scott