NYC Valentines Reunion

OK Boys and girls we are going to be getting together on Febuary 11th The location will be either DRK in manhattan (My choice), or Rancho Jubilee in Queens I will leave it up to the majority to determine the location.I would like to have a good turnout because this is my first official time acting as the host. The gathering should begin at approx 7:30 pm till ????. ;)
So lets get this thread rolling Whos coming?
Badpiece ;)

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
I know I always say that Im going and never show up. So this time Ill try my best to make it just let me know the place you guys choose and the date thats if you guys change it.

Febuary 11th DRK

OK guys the reunion will be on Febuary 11th which is a Friday night and will be at DRK in manhattan (Dykman and post aves).We will be meeting up at 7- 7:30 for food and drinks then after upstairs for more drinks and some dancing, So let me know whos coming so I can reserve a big enough table. I hope to see the same people as well as some new faces this time.
Badpiece

Ok so far we have the following people going;

Betty, Lina and Bugsey
Larry
Badpiece33
Escott
Lizzy
ChrisNJ and Magdalena
JohnSR

I know there are alot more people in the NY area stop being shy and come on out for a couple of drinks and some dancing with the NYC crew.
Badpiece

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I may have some business travel around that time, so I'm not def yet. If I'm around you know I'm game!

If I go, I'll bring the phone-picture album from the DR reunion in Santo Domingo :laugh:

Scott - I'm always here for you!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i think i am in....it will be cool to meet ya'll before my next excursion to the DR. Manhattan works better for me (even all the way up in my old hood near dykeman)

but i am just a nobody......so make the plans...i will try to meet you folks wherever

AZB said:
Seems like another desperate attempt to get together 4 busy NYC folks to a drink in some far away dom-york bar. Lets see we are at 14th post and already a few folks have dropped out. Lets see how many folks will come this time after the 500 post mark.
Larry and badpiece, my friends it would be far more exciting to come and get together in Ahibar, santiago. Its loaded now-a-days. I bet we can get more interesting people fit in one table alone on a sort notice than a whole Dr1 NYC reunion after 500 post mark.
AZB

Don't get Lina pissed;) I will give her your address in DR :eek:
This will be a good party I just have that feeling, I bet we get
at least 15-20 people too come.
PS Talldrink you better make it to the party :nervous:

And I will take you up on the Ahibar in late Febuary I will be there for a few days.
Badpiece

Here is the updated list of people coming;

Betty, Lina and Bugsey
Larry
Badpiece33
Escott
Lizzy
ChrisNJ and Magdalena
JohnSR
Jrzguy
Talldrink??? you better show up girl ;)

I know there are alot more people in the NY area stop being shy and come on out for a couple of drinks and some dancing with the NYC crew.
Badpiece

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
AZB said:
Seems like another desperate attempt to get together 4 busy NYC folks to a drink in some far away dom-york bar. Lets see we are at 14th post and already a few folks have dropped out. Lets see how many folks will come this time after the 500 post mark.
Larry and badpiece, my friends it would be far more exciting to come and get together in Ahibar, santiago. Its loaded now-a-days. I bet we can get more interesting people fit in one table alone on a sort notice than a whole Dr1 NYC reunion after 500 post mark.
AZB

One of these times you will be in NY for a few days and we will get a gathering together buddy.

Larry

badpiece33 said:
Here is the updated list of people coming;

Betty, Lina and Bugsey
Larry
Badpiece33
Escott
Lizzy
ChrisNJ and Magdalena
JohnSR
Jrzguy
Talldrink??? you better show up girl ;)

Badpiece

Ok the site is back up any more people in the NY NJ CT and PA areas coming out for some good food drink and lots of fun????

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
my sister lives in rockville center i live in fla maybe i should pay her a vist.only problem is i dont speak spanish.how far is the place from her house,thanks :classic: