Company formation set up

rushik

Jan 10, 2005
If the company was set-up by attorney, but he does't supply more information than just books, how to check-up company registry and other legal stuff associated with, such as taxes?
Shall I find an account? Any one knows it?
Can this be done thru web site?
Sincerely apprecite a help

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
You can check whether you company has been properly registered at the Chamber of Commerce (C?mara de Comercio y Producci?n) of the province where the company is domiciled. As for taxes, you can check at Internal Revenue (Direcci?n General de Impuestos Internos).

rushik

Jan 10, 2005
Checking-up company registration

Thank you for advice
Since I am in New York, I would prefare to ask somebody to do it
Obviosly I have pay for it
1 The company SA was set-up with a purpose of buying an expensive parcel in puerto plata area, for ~$5,000. It happen in around October, last year
2 I still don't have a title
Very confused
Any practical help?

Thank You

Fabio J. Guzman said:
You can check whether you company has been properly registered at the Chamber of Commerce (C?mara de Comercio y Producci?n) of the province where the company is domiciled. As for taxes, you can check at Internal Revenue (Direcci?n General de Impuestos Internos).

GilbertArenas

Mar 15, 2004
Haha last thing you do is even TALK to the tax people in the DR. Letting them know you exist pretty much guarantees you pay much more than "tax".

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
rushik said:
Thank you for advice
Since I am in New York, I would prefare to ask somebody to do it
Obviosly I have pay for it
1 The company SA was set-up with a purpose of buying an expensive parcel in puerto plata area, for ~$5,000. It happen in around October, last year
2 I still don't have a title
Very confused
Any practical help?

Thank You

Contact me at the email address below.