Guy wants to know the laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

miami33172

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 18, 2004
What is the best way to know if a Dominican girl is not at leat 18 years old if visiting the Dominican Republic?

miami33172

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 18, 2004
Santiago

Is it hard to interact with the Dominican women in Santiago if a man is not fluent in Spanish?

miami33172

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 18, 2004
Dominican Laws

What do the Dominican police due to American tourist men who made the bad mistake of having sex with a Dominican girl he did not know was under 18. The age of consent is 18 in the Dominican Republic.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
miami33172 said:
What do the Dominican police due to American tourist men who made the bad mistake of having sex with a Dominican girl he did not know was under 18. The age of consent is 18 in the Dominican Republic.

I guess you better have very deep pockets.

I think each case will be based on the circumstances.

Regardless, your in for a very hard time and a hole in your bank account.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
badpiece33 said:
If she doesnt have a Cedula card she is under 18 = no good
Is it so? I had a cedula at 16, they used to call it "student cedula" as you couldn't get in the university without one (I started at 17). I couldn't vote with it (I would have also needed a Voting Registration Card) but it looked the same as the others. That was in the old days when a cedula was a piece of paper, now that we have cards maybe student cedulas are a different color (like foreigners'), but to the uninformed it would seem as if the girl in question did have a legal document proving her adulthood. Tread carefully.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Pib said:
Is it so? I had a cedula at 16, they used to call it "student cedula" as you couldn't get in the university without one (I started at 17). I couldn't vote with it (I would have also needed a Voting Registration Card) but it looked the same as the others. That was in the old days when a cedula was a piece of paper, now that we have cards maybe student cedulas are a different color (like foreigners'), but to the uninformed it would seem as if the girl in question did have a legal document proving her adulthood. Tread carefully.

Good point however assuming the OP can add ( and I am not betting that is true) the birth date is on the cedula, I have seen them too that say not eligible to vote, due to age. The newer cedulas have a hologram of sorts so it isn't foolproof but better than nothing - another tip is if the picture on the cedula is of a 65 year old woman ( or worse, a man) it is not the girl's cedula at all - it is someone else's.

I suspect this guy and the other guy wanting to sneak girls in past the guard are one and the same. And have questionable motives and should not be posting this stuff as the message is transparently obvious.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Is it me or does something not sound "cushty" here?

- Asks about the implications of sleeping with a minor in the DR.
- Thinks Dominican girls are nasty.
- Had to take his shoes of twice. (Blame Homeland security for that one)
- Offered cocaine and pot.
- Wants info on the US Predator Act.
- Keeps going on about girls being over 18.

My advice is to stay away from the DR, before you do or "did" something that could catch up with you in the JNC screening process.

cushty.jpg

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Robert said:
Regardless, your in for a very hard time and a hole in your bank account.
I've seen you've saved the best for last. He could also end up having himself shipped to the US looking too much like a pasta sieve by some not-so-happy dad, or end up married in a quick shot-gun wedding. I saw that often in my home town. :nervous:

tomgallo

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 25, 2004
Robert said:
Is it me or does something not sound "cushty" here?

- Asks about the implications of sleeping with a minor in the DR.
- Thinks Dominican girls are nasty.
- Had to take his shoes of twice. (Blame Homeland security for that one)
- Offered cocaine and pot.
- Wants info on the US Predator Act.
- Keeps going on about girls being over 18.

My advice is to stay away from the DR, before you do or "did" something that could catch up with you in the JNC screening process.

cushty.jpg

Very good posting!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Give The Guy A Break!

Maybe he just wants to be sure that he does the right thing!He didn't ask, "Where do I find underage girls?", he asked "How do I avoid underage girls?" Too many posters seem to be overly zelous in their persuit of "Pedophiles".Like "Communists",they are NOT hiding under everyones beds!I see it as a rush to, "MeToo!"the subject,and to be sure to be on the "PC" bandwagon.I have seen too many "so called" advocates for the "Street/Homeless Children" of the World,who turn out to be "Child Abusers/Rapists/Exploiters" themselves.Many right here in the DR!
So as I said,don't "Tar & Feather" the guy just yet!Ever here of the premiss,"Innocent :nervous: Until Proven Guilty :bandit: "?

PM. I just read the "Diario Libre" when I went home for lunch.
To all of you who were so quick to label the 68 year old German man who was killed by the 20 year old son of his Dominican lover,as a pedophile,rapest etc.,(because the kid claimed that was why he killed the old man),come to find out,it was because the old guy had accused the kid of stealing "Dollars" from him,and the kid "Disapproved" of the relationship with his mother!
So when you find a relationship not to your "Moral" liking,don't just assume the "worst",wait until the facts come out!

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Criss Colon said:
Maybe he just wants to be sure that he does the right thing!He didn't ask, "Where do I find underage girls?", he asked "How do I avoid underage girls?" Too many posters seem to be overly zelous in their persuit of "Pedophiles".Like "Communists",they are NOT hiding under everyones beds!I see it as a rush to, "MeToo!"the subject,and to be sure to be on the "PC" bandwagon.I have seen too many "so called" advocates for the "Street/Homeless Children" of the World,who turn out to be "Child Abusers/Rapists/Exploiters" themselves.Many right here in the DR!
So as I said,don't "Tar & Feather" the guy just yet!Ever here of the premiss,"Innocent :nervous: Until Proven Guilty :bandit: "?

PM. I just read the "Diario Libre" when I went home for lunch.
To all of you who were so quick to label the 68 year old German man who was killed by the 20 year old son of his Dominican lover,as a pedophile,rapest etc.,(because the kid claimed that was why he killed the old man),come to find out,it was because the old guy had accused the kid of stealing "Dollars" from him,and the kid "Disapproved" of the relationship with his mother!
So when you find a relationship not to your "Moral" liking,don't just assume the "worst",wait until the facts come out!
Chris you give Miami too much credit. This guy started these threads because he is interested in young girls. This guy has been beating around the bush for a while now. This guy is full of $hit. He is not a law student and has no chance of being a judge. He has no 37 year old girlfriend and I would bet that he is very young himself.

gin

Mar 19, 2004
miami33172 said:
I am a law student in Miami, Florida. And I will be a US judge some day. I specialize in environmental law and international law. I speak English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, and some Japanese. I have a girlfriend here in the USA who is 37 years old. So, I have no need for a Dominican, young, nasty girl. If I I date a Dominican woman, she will be at least 18 I assure you that.

Remember, I am an attorney in training in the USA. So, I hope no one has to come into my courtroom one day.

T'es mal bar? cher ami, personne ne te croit et moi non plus!! Commences par prouver toutes les b?tises que tu d?bites et on s'en reparlera ;)

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Who wants to bet that

"Miami" is 32 years old and will continue to be untill 3-31-05?

Must not be too bright if he's still in school, also if he has to start 3 different threads on more or less the same subject in order to get a conversation rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.