Today was the last flight of North american airlines operating in Santiago

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
Today was the last flight of North american airlines operating Santiago-New York/JFK routes. After tomorrow American airlines and Jetblue will be the only carrier to fly this route. :cry:

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
santobonao said:
Today was the last flight of North american airlines operating Santiago-New York/JFK routes. After tomorrow American airlines and Jetblue will be the only carrier to fly this route. :cry:

That is too bad because they were good in their prices. I was supposed to fly with them jan 1, but ended up cancelling my trip. I guess I have to use my un-used ticket for some other destination.

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
Its a sad day for Santiago airport and the airlines but a least we got Jetblue and American serving this routes. North american airlines also ends its service to Aguadilla, Puerto rico today.

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
Info

flight got here 13:37 left to jfk 16:07..........

B-757-200 used for last flight, inbound came in with 18pax from ny.......

Sad for us but not sad for NA..... 100 million US$ contract qith US goverment to fly troops to the different US bases in Europe and the Middle East, Owner of NA is close with President Bush......

Well..... bye NA..... HELLO DELTA IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saludos everybody!!!

STIOP

Jun 5, 2004
STIOP said:
flight got here 13:37 left to jfk 16:07..........

B-757-200 used for last flight, inbound came in with 18pax from ny.......

Sad for us but not sad for NA..... 100 million US$ contract qith US goverment to fly troops to the different US bases in Europe and the Middle East, Owner of NA is close with President Bush......

Well..... bye NA..... HELLO DELTA IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saludos everybody!!!

STIOP

What is 18 pax ?

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
sorry....

JIJIJ sorry apdomini........

Pax is a terminology we use for passangers... sorry for the inconvinience....

It flew back to NY with 93...........

Saludos Ppl

STIOP