please help

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Without even knowing him there is a 99% chance of yes, yes and yes.

You might want to at least narrow this down to a city instead of a name and an entire country.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Ok, which B-Ball player isnt and got?

In order for a woman to be a Dominican Baseball player's 'bottom' (those of you who have HBO know what I mean) You had to be there from the beginning - when they were 12 and stuck with him all throughtout his starving and struggling days. After that, you will ride in the front of the Hummer, but let it be known that you WILL find condoms in the backseat.

BTW - Why are you asking? I dont want to jump the gun and actually respond as if you were asking for yourself.

gfrend

Feb 1, 2005
I met him once and thought he might be "different" -- "nice"- but since then I have heard the rumors. I think he lives in Lahaina (spelling chopped I am sure) and plays for the Azucares (also killing the spelling, sorry!).

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Welcome to DR1

You met him once and now what? You plan on marring him? Are you planning on carrying on a long distance relationship with this one meeting? Take it easy. Don't send money and if a relationship is going to develope you need to ask him these questions because he is the only one that knows the answers. If you don't trust him right off the bat ( no pun intended :laugh: ) then don't bother with him.

gfrend

Feb 1, 2005
Thanks - no, long story, but I met him only as an outside observer and just once. I liked him a lot when I met him -- it is my sister that is "in love" that has fallen for the lies. No money has been sent, but years have gone by while my sister gave herself to him while he was playing in the States. There have been calls from a woman claiming to be the wife and mother of his child. I want to get to the bottom of it if anyone know facts. I am so disturbed by this!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
gfrend said:
Thanks - no, long story, but I met him only as an outside observer and just once. I liked him a lot when I met him -- it is my sister that is "in love" that has fallen for the lies. No money has been sent, but years have gone by while my sister gave herself to him while he was playing in the States. There have been calls from a woman claiming to be the wife and mother of his child. I want to get to the bottom of it if anyone know facts. I am so disturbed by this!

I'm sorry to hear this. I feel for you watching your sister going through this but you know what? Even if you do find out the truth I can garantee that she won't listen. She'll tell you it's all made up to break them apart.

I don't know this man but I can tell you that many folks in the DR have family but have never officially gotten married but are still considered a wife.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
I am not sure if this guy would be considered a sankie. I mean most sankies are stuck in the DR. However this guy plays baseball and she said her sister met him in the United States. So he can travel.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Not true Stallion - location has little to do with whether they are sankies or not. Neither does their profession or the amount of money they claim to make or have made in the past....

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
planner said:
Not true Stallion - location has little to do with whether they are sankies or not. Neither does their profession or the amount of money they claim to make or have made in the past....
Stallion haven't you learned anything from DR1? ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
He could be just a womenizer. It's easier to have a nice clean girlfriend to contact when you're in each town then trying to pick up someone new.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Talldrink, that was an unusualy precise and well written opinion

I used to hang with a lot of the old Aguilas teams, and my daughter was the "madrina" . If you ever knew Tony Pe?a's wife, you would see your post in real life. She used to fry meat and tostones. And she would kill any woman young or old that even looked twice at Tony!! and they knew it fast. She was protecting her investment.

To the OP: Odds are he is playing your sister. It happens all the time.

Next time the wife calls, talk nice and find out where she is, what her number is and play the victim. "Gee, I didn't know. How can I help you? This is so terrible." and see what happens.

HB :D:D

gfrend

Feb 1, 2005
thanks!

Thanks for all your guidance. I should probably not be butting in, but your comments confirm my suspicions. Is there really a page called "Sankies" that I can run a search? I appreciate the help - truly.

susie x

Jan 17, 2004
sankies

yes there is. Just click on the 'search' button near the top of the page and a box will appear, type in the word 'sankies' and you will find hundreds of stories and lots of info. It will take you hours to read them all

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
Sankie?

Why do all relationship questions become a sankie issue?
She never said the sister was giving him money.
Lets be serious for once.

Gfrend: As many said above, most baseball players have more than one "bottom."

gfrend

Feb 1, 2005
DMAO said:

I am more than convinced that the other woman is at least living with him in the DR and has a child. She hasn't given money per se - if you do not count the transportation back and forth to games, the weekends away, the gifts, the running of errands, and the complete administration of anything that he had to do that required use of the English language. Mostly, though, it is a broken heart and humiliation. I am certain that the woman "back home" in the DR has felt that many times over, and I feel equally sorry for her. Thanks again for your input!

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
DMAO said:

Most bottoms know this and accept it :beard:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Talldrink can you explain to me what a "bottom" means? I'm assuming in this case it means the person at the bottom of the "heap of women" such as the wife.

Thanks