parts Ford Ranger

julwin11

Feb 8, 2005
Need Lower BallJoint for an FORD RANGER (made in Thailand) 2000 DIESEL 4 Doors, can someone recommend an good place in DR???

thanks Julie

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Might Startt At "Via Mar" your "Local Ford Dealer!"

At the corner of "Maximo Gomez & JFK".They are the most expensive,but have "original" parts.I,and about 99.9% of Dominicans, get used,re-used,and re-built parts.Each Car & Truck "Brand" has certain parts dealers that stock that brands parts.For example,my "87" Ford Aerostar Van needed a "new" water pump."New" was about 5000 pesos,we found a good "used" one for 1,500.It cost 300 for "silicone" and a "seal gasket" and 1000 for "labor".I am back in business for 2,800 pesos!(actually I was."In Business",just had to pour in 2 gallons of water everytime I left the car for a few hours!) Talk to a "Dominican" who can take you to a "Used Parts dealer" in your town!Actually,you should check 3 or 4 different stores for the best "part",and the best price.

julwin11

Feb 8, 2005
Chris, thanks for the information you send me.
Could you send me an phone or fax number of the best parts dealers in DR. I order parts and I need someone reliable to get information for me or buy parts for me can you recommend me someone. You can mail me at Julwin11@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Julie

Criss Colon said:
At the corner of "Maximo Gomez & JFK".They are the most expensive,but have "original" parts.I,and about 99.9% of Dominicans, get used,re-used,and re-built parts.Each Car & Truck "Brand" has certain parts dealers that stock that brands parts.For example,my "87" Ford Aerostar Van needed a "new" water pump."New" was about 5000 pesos,we found a good "used" one for 1,500.It cost 300 for "silicone" and a "seal gasket" and 1000 for "labor".I am back in business for 2,800 pesos!(actually I was."In Business",just had to pour in 2 gallons of water everytime I left the car for a few hours!) Talk to a "Dominican" who can take you to a "Used Parts dealer" in your town!Actually,you should check 3 or 4 different stores for the best "part",and the best price.

Tabansky

Apr 5, 2005
julwin11 said:
Need Lower BallJoint for an FORD RANGER (made in Thailand) 2000 DIESEL 4 Doors, can someone recommend an good place in DR???

thanks Julie
You should check in the closest Ford dealer,there is a huge recall from Ford re: balljoints!