Going to the DR - Need help

PPChica

Aug 18, 2004
Hello,

I'd love for anyone who can help me out to reply to this!

I am going to DR for my vacation in March. I have a passport but the people I am travelling with don't. One person has a birth certificate but no license. We are wondering what other forms of ID count as a valid photo ID? Has anyone used the new health cards (Canadian)? Can the license be expired if you are just using it for photo ID??

If you know the answer I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks
;)

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
PPChica said:
Hello,

I'd love for anyone who can help me out to reply to this!

I am going to DR for my vacation in March. I have a passport but the people I am travelling with don't. One person has a birth certificate but no license. We are wondering what other forms of ID count as a valid photo ID? Has anyone used the new health cards (Canadian)? Can the license be expired if you are just using it for photo ID??

If you know the answer I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks
;)

If they don't have a passport and have a birth certificate. Any government photo id is good. The new health cards are good too. I have used them before. You can use the lcbo by id cards too. Also student id cards are ok too. You can use a expired licence it should be ok. Dominican immigration do not look at the expiry. Don't wory you should be ok. Good luck.

PPChica

Aug 18, 2004
Thanks

I had a feeling the Health cards would be okay.
Thanks ;)

stallion said:
If they don't have a passport and have a birth certificate. Any government photo id is good. The new health cards are good too. I have used them before. You can use the lcbo by id cards too. Also student id cards are ok too. You can use a expired licence it should be ok. Dominican immigration do not look at the expiry. Don't wory you should be ok. Good luck.