"On The Spot" interview with Criss Colon

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm going to be doing a weekly (Friday) "On The Spot" interview here on DR1, and I'm starting with Criss Colon.

Careful, your name could be here next Friday :devious:

--------------------------

Criss Colon, feel free to skip any that hit a nerve.

1. How long have you been in the DR?
2. Why do you live in Santo Domingo?
3. Did you have to practice to get that writing style or is it due to a broken keyboard?
4. Do you plan on retiring here?
5. Is it true that your the white "Snoop Dog" of the DR?
6. Why do you post on DR1?
7. Has your wife ever read DR1?
8. How do you come up with so many funny lines so quickly?
9. Other than Dominican females - what is your favorite pastime?
10. What's the worst thing that happened to you in the DR?
11. What's the best thing at ever happened to you in the DR?
12. Do you do any of the metro sexual stuff to your face like mud packs and such?
13. What's your favorite part of the Dominican Republic and why?
14. Is it true your a decorated Vietnam vet? What do you remember most about those times?
15. What did you do before moving to the DR?
16. What size shoes do wear?
17. How has being a DR1 moderator changed your life?
18. How did you find DR1?

--------------------------

This should be interesting....

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Camden Tom said:
this could be a very interesting idea. I hope you get a response.

CC can't resist a challenge, Tom. I'm sure there will be a response; whether the answers will be true only time will tell.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Look For My "Answers" Tomorrow At Noon!

I have one more X-Wife to bury :cry: and then I'll "Come Clean" ;) !!!!!!!!!

I have posted my answers to Robert's questions in his post.I am now leaving the Country!

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have added quote to CC's answers to make it a little easier to read.

---------------------------

OK,Robert,"You Asked For It!" (Are you sure that David Frost started out this way?)

1. How long have you been in the DR?
I first came to Santo Domingo in 1986.I came to get a "Quicky Divorce",I returned for a lot of "Quicky" something else!!!It became soooo expensive flying back and forth to Boston,that I moved here 10 years ago.A friend in Boston asked my teenage som if he was going to go to Santo Domingo with me."No!",he said."I don't have to leave the country to get laid!"

2. Why do you live in Santo Domingo?
I have a job here.If I didn't I would "Head North Shore"!

3. Did you have to practice to get that writing style or is it due to a broken keyboard?
My keyboard "DOES" have extra punctuation marks,so why not use them.I have some "essays" that I wrote in grammer school,and they are very good.So my "style" is actually a "gift",or a "curse" depending on you point -of-view.

4. Do you plan on retiring here?
I came here to retire 10 years ago."Unfortunately",I was offered a job in the Health Care Field,so I took it!It used to pay the bills,now it gives me a place to go everyday to play on the computer.At fifty eight years young,I guess I am retired!

5. Is it true that your the white "Snoop Dog" of the DR?
What makes you think that I am "White"?????...Ever heard the "old Saying"..."You ARE What You Eat?"

6. Why do you post on DR1?
That is exactly what my Psychiatrist keeps asking me!...It is either because,..."Misery Loves Company",...ooooorrr,because,..."Great Minds Run Together!"...Take your pick!

7. Has your wife ever read DR1?
Only the "PMs" where Canadian women ask us for a "3-Some"!You should see the pictures.they ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

8. How do you come up with so many funny lines so quickly?
Just "lucky" I guess. And,I have been practicing since being the "Class Clown" at Horace Greeley Elementary School.And those "Sunday afternoor "Shows" as a boy,for the relatives at my house.I also have a "near" photographic memory,which allows me to "steal" lots of material!

9. Other than Dominican females - what is your favorite pastime?
For all of you waiting for me to say "Dominican Males",(no suck luck!)I have seen a few "Travestis" that I gave a second look,BEFORE,turning them down!I Like watching my kids "Grow",with all it's trials,tribulations,and rewards!..I like to cook,and have been using the internet to find "mimic" recipes of "Brand Name" US product,using "generic" Dominican ingredients.I have made "Pancake Mix",maple syrup,and am going to start making my own "cheese"! It has to be better that that "Yellow Plastic" they sell here at 100 pesos a pound!!

10. What's the worst thing that happened to you in the DR?
"MY WIFE!"

11. What's the best thing at ever happened to you in the DR?
"My Wife!"..Anyone married for 10 years,(to a Dominican or not) knows what I mean! We are still together,and looks like we will keep trying!

12. Do you do any of the metro sexual stuff to your face like mud packs and such?
"You mean we will be able to have "SEX" on the "Metro"? I have changed my position,and now support the Santo Domingo Metro 100%!
Just like "Pobeye",I like to put "Olive Oil" on my face,every chance I get!
Always remember,"A Crack in the teeth,is better than a Bust in the mouth!!"

13. What's your favorite part of the Dominican Republic and why?
What are my favorite "Parts" in the DR?? Shame on you Robert!"I like the North Shore,aand the Dominican "Suni Triangle" of Santiago,La Vega,aand Moca.I love to drive from Moca to the North Shore over the mountains,except with "Escott" at the wheel! I am still trying to get my "A$$" un-puckered!!!

14. Is it true your a decorated Vietnam vet? What do you remember most about those times?
! was a Navy Corpsman (like an Army medic).Corpsmen are the most wounded,and the most decorated,because our duty is to go assist the injured,no matter where,no matter what.We did our job,we got recognized for that.I am happy that today,people have learned to support the soldiers,even if they don't support the war!That was not always the case in my time.

15. What did you do before moving to the DR?
Aside from being in the Navt,I spent 17 years at a major hospital in Boston,doing cardio-pulmonary research into Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrom,"ARDS",and then 8 years of Research Administration.We traveled all around the World working with other scientist doing similar studies.

16. What size shoes do wear?
13 "Double D",sadly,the "Myth" is NOT true in my case!!!!
I am more like, "You May Be Too Old To "Cut-The-Mustard",but
You Are NEVER too old to "Lick The Jar"!

17. How has being a DR1 moderator changed your life?
Aside from the money?
I used to be:an abnoxious,self-centered,opinionated,vulgar,arrogant,condecending, know-it-all,and now I am just a "PU$$YCAT!"

18. How did you find DR1?
I was walking down the street in Sosua at 1 AM.A prostitute came up to me and offered me a "Night To Never Forget!" for 100 pesos! I had just left a massage parlor,so I declined. She Became enraged."What are you "Gay"? she said."Don't you have a Life?" she taunted."Do you only want to "Talk" about sex but never actually do anything?"
"Why don't you go log on to DR1.com then you will find lots of company
there!!"

---------------------------

Great stuff! Who will be next?

Last edited:

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Whoever is next

has a "tough act" to follow!

In honor of the recently departed Johnny Carson, I'll paraphrase Robert's response to match what Johnny used to say when a comic on the show "hit a home run". "FUNNY, FUNNY STUFF"!

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Cris Colon-A prostitute told you about DR1?

Wow a prostitute told him about DR1. Wow if only the sankies were smart to log on to a computer and read what was being said about them. They could have defended themselves better and come up with better lines and stories to tell their victims.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Sometimes I miss the good old obnoxious *** that you once were, CC.

You say that now, Anna. But what if the old CC started posting in the Sanki section?