Tatoo

solituna

Jan 26, 2004
Can any one recommend a clean and professional tatoo parlor in Santo Domingo?
Thanks!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
No such thing. Get vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B before going, too. Having needles of dubious origin and cleanliness stuck into your skin in a developing country seems a trifle irresponsible. NB: Tattoo.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Wow.....that's a crazy assumption to make, Rick

ricktoronto said:
No such thing. Get vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B before going, too. Having needles of dubious origin and cleanliness stuck into your skin in a developing country seems a trifle irresponsible. NB: Tattoo.

There is actually a great tattoo parlor on Maximo Gomez Ave in SD. It's near Bellas Artes, in the same shopping center where there is a Pizza Hut and one block down from Courtyard by Marriott. Very clean, the guy has won awards around the world for his work. It's cleaner than shops I've seen here on South Beach. He sterilizes everything but usually uses brand-new equipment with each customer. However, I understand where you're coming from, Rick with the suggestion to get the Hep A vaccine. There are more shops that keep within guidelines established elsewhere, you just won't hear about them all the time.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Hep B as well, due to the method of transmission being needle risk. This is a bad idea in an unregulated area, IMHO.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Would Rather Have "Un-Protected Sex" With A Dominican Prostitute

every day for the next 100 years,than get a "Tatoo" in the DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then,"I would rather have "un-protected sex" with a Dominican prostitute everyday for the next 100 years,than ANYTHING ELSE you could mention anyway!!!" ;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC