Bachelor party

hass

Mar 16, 2005
Bachelor party

Hi every one, we are heading down to DR for a friends Bachelor party and was looking at some of the resorts/hotels. Was hoping some one could give any recommendations of a place that is more younger then older and more singles then couples? Nicer is better then cheaper so please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
hass said:
Bachelor party

Hi every one, we are heading down to DR for a friends Bachelor party and was looking at some of the resorts/hotels. Was hoping some one could give any recommendations of a place that is more younger then older and more singles then couples? Nicer is better then cheaper so please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks.

You might want to try Boca chica or Sosua/Cabarette area hotels.

hass

Mar 16, 2005
stallion said:
You might want to try Boca chica or Sosua/Cabarette area hotels.

tnx but i heard that the only good night life out side of the hotels is in Santa Domingo. any thoughts. and would you know of resorts that have more fun young singels then familys. some recommended coral hamaka because its close to the capital and thats were all the good clubs are.
any feed back is helpful.
tnx again.
:classic:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Cabarete is younger than older, more single than married.
There are so many beautiful people there, that your friend might change his mind.....

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
hass said:
some recommended coral hamaka because its close to the capital and thats were all the good clubs are.
any feed back is helpful.
The Hamaca is an all inclusive family/couple oriented resort in Boca Chica. It is about 30-40 minutes from the capital. The Hamaca is probably not a good place to have a bachelor party. There are other hotels in Boca Chica (Garant International, Costa Lunga, Europa, Candil, etc) that are more suitable for a bachelor party. The nightlife in Boca Chica has been toned down lately because most of the bars have closed down, but it still should be fun.