clothing stores in puerto plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Could it be......

wjtoll said:
can someone help me wit the name of the clothing store's name in puerto plata ?not casa nelson but the one on the bottom of the hill.thanks
...........Jimeniz........???????? :ermm:

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Jimenez is located on Calle Camino Real, just across Messon. There is also a smaller Jimenez on Anteramota and another one at Plaza Caribe Tours.
Casa Nelson is a department store, with everything, a smalls section of clothes.
Other popular stores for clothes is Tienda Neno, also Camino Real, and after the big Jimenez, is Francis sport.

wjtoll

Jan 1, 2002
buyyourownbusiness.com
carina said:
Jimenez is located on Calle Camino Real, just across Messon. There is also a smaller Jimenez on Anteramota and another one at Plaza Caribe Tours.
Casa Nelson is a department store, with everything, a smalls section of clothes.
Other popular stores for clothes is Tienda Neno, also Camino Real, and after the big Jimenez, is Francis sport.

thanks for the info on all .the one Iwas looking for is the one wiht mens and womens designer clothing , wy wife saw guess and others there and we are coming back in may.

chica

Feb 9, 2004
Does someone knows the name off the shop in front off the Italian Restaurant.Never walked in but i saw some nice shirts at the window.

I forget the name off the restaurant too but it ends at II

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Do you mean Roma II on Beller? There are a few shops around there with clothes, not exactly in front of but close... Diva, Dolores and others,,

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Roma II is recently renovated, and looks really nice... But I have never seen anyone in that restaurant, but the staff... I pass several times a day, and it is always empty...

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
POP Bad Boy said:
...........Jimeniz........???????? :ermm:

This is my ultimate fave clothing store in Puerto Plata, great deals for Canadians!!!!!! And terrific clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.