Badpiece, when is the NYC party?!!

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
I know there was talk a few weeks back about another NYC get together, also for Badpieces birthday. There were resturants mentioned, but people could not get the dates together.....
So people, lets make a date and get a party started!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Yeah! Thats what I say

la flor said:
I know there was talk a few weeks back about another NYC get together, also for Badpieces birthday. There were resturants mentioned, but people could not get the dates together.....
So people, lets make a date and get a party started!

La Flor will you be my date?

Chuckuindy

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
badpiece

any dates are good for me except april 23-29 I will be in disney world with the kids!

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Lost

Hey I thought you guys had forgotten about that reunion. I dont really have time to check in with you guys anymore like I used to but last time i checked we were planning a bash somewhere in midtown or harlem and then POOF nothing.

Ill try to get a list to you guys or nice restaurants in those areas and see what we can decide on.

Hope this time we can get our schedules together. I know I not one to talk but hey i had fun at the last one.

:surprised

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
It's La Flor's turn to organize the party. Pick date,time,location and I will come.

Larry

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
Larry said:
It's La Flor's turn to organize the party. Pick date,time,location and I will come.

Larry
well thanks Larry, I am honored to be the party planner!

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
NYC reunion

ok all you party people, it is time for the next NYC reunion/ Badpieces birthday bash!!!
lets start with a date- how about Sat. nite april 30?
let me know who is available

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Can we go to NJ this time? There's a place in North Newark called Fernandez (sp?) is a restaurant that has live music on Saturdays. Ferry Street is near Penn Station (Newark) for those of you that have to catch a train - you can get both the Path and also NJ transit trains from there.

If you guys are game, I can plan it - or try to! Let me know. April 30 sounds good to me too.

Scott and AZB stop trying to pull us NY Minute people down... this is how we do it here man and thats that! You are welcome to come tho :)

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
wow

Whoa Talldrink you got pretty feisty there. Im game to get to Jersey I know exactly how to get there. I sent a list to flor of a few restaurants jsut in case you guys wnated to head to mid-town though I doubt it after that statement from Talldrink :surprised ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Since its always 5 regular folks after 2000 posts, why not simply do your reunion in someone's house? Cheaper and more comfortable.
AZB

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
talldrink

Talldrink said:
Can we go to NJ this time? There's a place in North Newark called Fernandez (sp?) is a restaurant that has live music on Saturdays. Ferry Street is near Penn Station (Newark) for those of you that have to catch a train - you can get both the Path and also NJ transit trains from there.

If you guys are game, I can plan it - or try to! Let me know. April 30 sounds good to me too.

Scott and AZB stop trying to pull us NY Minute people down... this is how we do it here man and thats that! You are welcome to come tho :)
hi this idea sounds great! please, by all means you can take over my position as party planner! let me know! april 30 in newark, count me in!

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
I would like to come too...

I think it would be great fun to get together with all of you. I'm not a long time DR1 but I know that as a Met fan, I have to give Miguel his Yankees. The best bought team in the world.
Aside- I'm not dissing you. Just some verbal discourse should I ever get the chance--
BTW it's not all about baseball. I like Miquel for his help on topics not related to this at all.
Hope to see you in NY
--Shyla

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Shyla said:
I think it would be great fun to get together with all of you. I'm not a long time DR1 but I know that as a Met fan, I have to give Miguel his Yankees. The best bought team in the world.
Aside- I'm not dissing you. Just some verbal discourse should I ever get the chance--
BTW it's not all about baseball. I like Miquel for his help on topics not related to this at all.
Hope to see you in NY
--Shyla

I'm sorry to disappoint you Shyla, Miguel wont come to the NY reunion...