Who's Read it?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Can we take a count of who has actually READ Dominicanblonde's (whatever her name is) post - the very LOOOOOONG post with all bold cap letters!!

BTW - Scott, thanks for the summary - I for sure was not going to spend 2 hours reading that thesis!

Can anyone else offer up another summary? You know, we can all interpret things a different way...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I sure wasn't going to. Scott's short version was good enough for me.

I kind of scanned through some of the others and saw CC's name mentioned in a few of them. I let the darling girl know that CC is just a good hearted clown and that he is married to a Dominicana and supports 10 people in his household so he can say whatever he wants. ;)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Talldrink said:
Can we take a count of who has actually READ Dominicanblonde's (whatever her name is) post - the very LOOOOOONG post with all bold cap letters!!

I lost my mind as a result of mental torture after trying to read the first sentence (the loooong sentence) and had to self-medicate seriously. All indications were that I should not read the rest - as I don't think there are rehabilitation units for loca gringas on this island. This post would either drive me to drink, or to a serious 'rubber room' institution...

Last edited:

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
I might have but the Bold Caps started to get me dizzy. It's hard enough getting through NalOwhs posts (once in a while when I'm short on reading material). There's a saying; Brevity is the essence of....(something important, I forget just now exactly what). People if you want to write a novel, get a blog. I think BB's are about having a conversation, a dialogue, not giving lectures. Just my idea about BB manners. :glasses:

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
95% alcohol

I finally got some last week (so what if it's meant for external use only) and had no problem reading the message. I skipped the history lessons and cvs of Oscar de la Renta and Amelia Vega.

I liked the variations on first sentences, and after the first thread, read only those. By the second day, there were variations of first paragraphs also.

I may be the only person here who knows she said she's not yet in Germany (Anna!!) but still in NY ... which would indeed match the IP address.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
summaries of subtext & subliminals

Talldrink, hasn't chuckuindy offered up one of those? Was it too long? Can it be included here?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Havent read Chucky's yet.

Chucky, post on here, would love to hear you take on Ms DR.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I actually enjoyed the history lesson. She dragged up a 2002 post of mine that had 11 messages in it before she brought it back to life and it now has 34 messages or more by now:)

She is good for DR1 because she generated a lot of dialog either for or against. She was offended I think that many of her fellow country men and women are dirtbags and whores. Sometimes the truth hurts I guess. I think that was the straw that broke the preverbials camels back.

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
I was bored at work a few days ago and decided to torture myself and read d-blondies work. Talk about over load...... it's filled with historical data on the DR, assertions of her families' affluence. Not to mention jabs at chris colon. Much of her sentiments are of an extreme reactionary nature. As if she's been lurking here, soaking up the dialogue for many moons and suddenly exploded, with diction layed out in such a manner that makes the average schizophrenic's thought processes seem organized.

Until she gives me ample reason to feel otherwise, I'm going to nominate d-blondie for the DR1 lunatic of 2005 award.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Lunatic poster of the year...

There was a guy last year that should have won that award. I forgot his name, but he has lived in NYC for like 16 years and did not want to get married for papers. all his posts where like books, never read those either... does anyone remember him?