Newby need information

Uncledee295

Apr 6, 2005
Hello to all,

My name is Calvin and I am new to the group. I will be in Sosua from April 26th until May 2nd. I am from the USA and need a tour guide once in Sosua. Or if anyone is going to be in Sosua and wants to hand out and have a cold one. Any advice on what to do or what not to do? I also was wondering if Sosua has a fire station. I work for the fire dept and always trade shirts, hats, patches, etc. while on vacation. Any information anyone can give me would be appreciated.

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Uncledee295 said:
Hello to all,

My name is Calvin and I am new to the group. I will be in Sosua from April 26th until May 2nd. I am from the USA and need a tour guide once in Sosua. Or if anyone is going to be in Sosua and wants to hand out and have a cold one. Any advice on what to do or what not to do? I also was wondering if Sosua has a fire station. I work for the fire dept and always trade shirts, hats, patches, etc. while on vacation. Any information anyone can give me would be appreciated.
cal..what state are you coming from??..my friend lou..a retired new york city cop..has a bar at stall 66 sosua beach..turnout coats,hats, police memo,all left by visitors to his bar ..you'll like it..http://www.newyorksharkbar.com
he'll look out for you..paddy

purefolie

Apr 1, 2005
new too

Uncledee295 said:
Hello to all,

Hi Calvin!
I am coming to Sosua on April 19th and will be there for a couple of months so maybe we could help each other when you'll arrive. Are you in a resort? I am from Quebec in Canada and studied to be police officer, so we are on the same side ;) . Some people gave me tips, just read the post "New in sosua, need advices."
Mel

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Calvin,

Stop by the VooDoo Lounge in Sosua. It is near La Roca restaurant which is also a great place to eat. As Paddy already mentioned, stop in the www.newyorksharkbar.com All brothers in the fire departments and law enforcement hang out there. You will see all types of shirts and hats from different departments. My uniform shirt is hanging there! Give Big Lou a call at 809-304-4333 if you need anything. Up the beach is a couple of bars owned by friends of mine. Just a couple of yards away is the Monfongo King restaurant which is owned by Bobby. Up the beach some is a new bar owned by a great Canadian guy named James, just ask for him on the beach. Farther up is the Scandanavian Bar owned by Tomas. Tomas has great kabobs roasted fresh on the grill.

If you need anything else just PM me.

Scottie