5 STAR RESORT IN OR BESIDE PLAYA DORADA? DO U KNOW

P

Pam

Hello,

Let me make my message clear and simple. When I was in the Playa Dorada in March 99 they were building a huge white colored resort or hotel that looks to be beside the playa dorada. It looked amazing even though they weren't close to finish. I was just wondering if anyone knows of this new resort and what the name is called? Its going to be a beauty!

Can't wait to see!

you can email me if you want at: Canadian_girl99@hotmail.com

thanks!

from Pam

A

Alexandra Peek

Re: 5 STAR RESORT IN OR BESIDE PLAYA DORADA? DO U

Pam,

I think you mean the new Iberostar hotel. It opened somewhere in July (if I'm correct) and it's just outsite of Playa Dorado.

It's between Playa Dorado and Puerto Plata and it looks beatifull from the outsite, I'm sure also from the insite!

Alexandra

T

Tania

Re: 5 STAR RESORT IN OR BESIDE PLAYA DORADA? DO U

The name of the hotel that you are talking about is the Iberostar Costa Dorada, which was opened about a month ago. It is located directly on the beach, next to the Playa Dorada Complex. According to the travel brochures it is rated as a 4 star hotel, has 514 units in 9 buildings that are 3 storeys each. I have a friend who works there, and he told me that most of the guests are Dominicans and Europeans. Apparently it is really beautiful inside. We tried to take a look inside but security wouldn't let us through.