Punta Cana to Puerto Plata?

P

Phyllis

URGENT, I may get a great deal to fly from Montreal to Punta Cana, but I really want to go to Puerto Plata. How much, how long, and what method of transportation choices do I have from PC to PP???

T

Tom

One more message and I'm going to open a PC to PP charter

Ck archives or board, 3-4 have asked same thing htis week, no real good way though

S

Sue

Hi Phyllis My friend from PP had a job interview today in PC. He plans to get there with an air taxi and said it takes about 1/2 hour as opposed to an 11 hour drive. I think this is the normal mode of transportation to get around the country. I don't know what the cost is but I should be speaking to him either Thursday or Friday and I'll see what additional info I can get for you. Like you I would prefer to go to PP but may end up in PC if he gets the job.

P

Phyllis

Thanks Sue, yes I would appreciate knowing the cost and times each day for the air bus from PC to PP.

P

Phyllis

Tom, I have checked the "archives"; nothing very informative there! Otherwise I wouldn't be asking again.

T

Tom

Next time I'll know enough not to suggest an answer to an "expert" And I don't think you will find any "airbus" from PCtoPP, a Beech or Cessna maybe

G

Giovanni

Air Santo Domingo have schedule flights from PP to PC everyday. The cost is about 54 Dollars each way.

Giovanni

D

DR One

Your best option is to take the Air Santo Domingo commuter that flies from the Punta Cana Airport twice a day at 11:15 am and 6 pm. They use a small airplane that seats 17 persons, I recall. It costs RD$950 (about US$60) each way. Reservations at 809 683-8020