Where to find music from the DR in UK/London

Em and Linz

Sep 13, 2003
Hi All

Does anyone know where I can find "La Caba?a" by Julian Oro Duro and "Ay Ay Ay" by Antony Santos in the UK? I have also tried to find downloads on the web but have not been successful! Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Em
;)

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Send an email to Erik at the Most Wanted cd store in Amsterdam and ask him if he does mailorder to the UK. They stock quite a number of merengue and bachata cds.
most.wanted at 12move.nl

Bartolomeo

Em and Linz

Sep 13, 2003
carina said:
You?ll find them on the internet, and can download & burn them.

Hi - thanks for that, I have tried downloading from Kazza and WinMX but they don't seem to have those particular tracks. Any ideas where I will find them or could you email me the MP3's?

calala2k

Apr 22, 2005
Em and Linz said:
Hi All

Does anyone know where I can find "La Caba?a" by Julian Oro Duro and "Ay Ay Ay" by Antony Santos in the UK? I have also tried to find downloads on the web but have not been successful! Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Em
;)

did i not send these to you already?? or was that some one else? pm me with email ill send them
calala

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
e DONKEY has absolutely every track I have ever looked for, and is 100% SPY/ADWARE free. The free Kazaa will destroy your machine with Adware.

Virgin has a pretty good selection of Latin music.

PS: Musicians like to get paid royalities once in a while.