How to meet dominican girls...(and what NOT to do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
OK you experts out there, if a man were to go to the DR with the intentions of meeting a young woman(or different women with the intention of friendship and maybe a little more) how would YOU go about doing it, knowing what you know about the culture and from your various experiences, good or bad?

We've heard all the problems having to do with sankies, working girls, blah blah blah. Here is your chance to put your expertise to the test and school some people out there who need your help.

Also, and more importantly, what NOT to do in social situations when meeting a young lady is the goal? Stories about your own personal experiences will be very much appreciated. Let's all learn from each other instead of just ragging on the poor sankies. If there is a rule here let's just agree to keep the working girl stuff out of the thread if it's OK with y'all.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not in the DR but in Latin America I found meeting in the usual places (in my case a supermarket checkout) with dinner dates and movies go over good since they tend (even movies) to be out of the discretionary budget range of a lot of people. The restaurants don't have to be super fancy and even TGIF is a plus (not to me) since it has that US allure and is still pretty pricey.

Since I have 3 left feet and white man rythym the daning merengue is out of the question.

And showing up (on time even if it emans waiting) is key since I guess it is not that unusual for guys to stand girls up a lot. Also making it clear a hop in the sack is not priority one the first date and either a ride home or a taxi paid for home shows courtesy and concern.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Are Dominican women different

than women in any other part of the world? I don't believe you need to be a 'Don Juan' to meet Dominican women (though you may need a lot of money depending where you meet her). Read AZB's posts and good luck man.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Rule # 1, Don't think like a gringo.

Get out of coastal cities ex: pop, sosua, cabarete, boca chica and any place where foreigners live.

Dress well like any decent dominican around you. This means, no shorts, no T shirts, no hawaiian shirts, no sneakers.

Speak spanish but be humorous in an original way.

take her out and if she invites a friend or a family member, take them all out and pay for them all.

Once you are dressed like the rest and are comfortable in your surrounding, visit near- by university. Walk inside and talk to girls in a calm manner. Do not act like a kid in a candy store. Go to universities : Utesa in santiago, O&M in moca and also try Utesa in moca. I would say, stick to girls in santiago Universities. Once you have better luck in Utesa, then move on to PUCMM university in santiago. Girls there are more elegant and prettier but difficult. Universities are your best bet if you would like to date decent girls who are a knock out. Go to these places after 6pm. The action stays on till 10pm at night.

Go to Ahi Bar in santiago from thrusdays till sundays. You will meet many girls there. Keep an eye conctact and see who gives you a signal.

If nothing works then go to Monumento at night on weekends and pick up a cheap slut who will perform for free. Then dump her and move on.
Good luck buddy.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
You are a PIMP

AZB said:

Get out of coastal cities ex: pop, sosua, cabarete, boca chica and any place where foreigners live.

Dress well like any decent dominican around you. This means, no shorts, no T shirts, no hawaiian shirts, no sneakers.

take her out and if she invites a friend or a family member, take them all out and pay for them all.

Once you are dressed like the rest and are comfortable in your surrounding, visit near- by university. Walk inside and talk to girls in a calm manner. Do not act like a kid in a candy store. Go to universities : Utesa in santiago, O&M in moca and also try Utesa in moca. I would say, stick to girls in santiago Universities. Once you have better luck in Utesa, then move on to PUCMM university in santiago. Girls there are more elegant and prettier but difficult. Universities are your best bet if you would like to date decent girls who are a knock out. Go to these places after 6pm. The action stays on till 10pm at night.

Go to Ahi Bar in santiago from thrusdays till sundays. You will meet many girls there. Keep an eye conctact and see who gives you a signal.

If nothing works then go to Monumento at night on weekends and pick up a cheap slut who will perform for free. Then dump her and move on.
Good luck buddy.
AZB
I will be in santiago next week and I will follow your advice to the letter, let's see what happens. Look out for my trip report :classic:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nice!!!!

Berzin said:
OK you experts out there, if a man were to go to the DR with the intentions of meeting a young woman(or different women with the intention of friendship and maybe a little more) how would YOU go about doing it, knowing what you know about the culture and from your various experiences, good or bad?

We've heard all the problems having to do with sankies, working girls, blah blah blah. Here is your chance to put your expertise to the test and school some people out there who need your help.

Also, and more importantly, what NOT to do in social situations when meeting a young lady is the goal? Stories about your own personal experiences will be very much appreciated. Let's all learn from each other instead of just ragging on the poor sankies. If there is a rule here let's just agree to keep the working girl stuff out of the thread if it's OK with y'all.
Berzin, this is a very, very, very insteresting and good thread!!!!!.

In my opinion, if you go to the DR with just the intentions of meeting someone, you are not giving yourself much time to find a meaningful and lasting relationship. But if you are just looking for fun, read on:

There are 2 types of relationship that would work in the DR, (1)the one that you do not want to put much efford into it and then find yourself dealing with someone that you just want to have "fun" with and then leave behind when you leave and (2)the one that you want to make an efford to keep because you feel in your heart that the person is the right one for you and you want to persue the possibilities. Both can be VERY costly if you decide to keep in contact with either situations. # one can be very cheap ONLY if you leave it behind. # 2 is VERYYYYYYYYYY expensive because a long distance relationship consists of many calls and many trips to the DR. But if you think that it's something that you, in your heart, think that can work, who cares about long distance, spending money on calls or traveling to the DR whenever you want in order to spend time with that person.

Number one can be found at any resort or just "walking down the streets". Number 2 can happen just about anywhere in the DR as long as you know in your heart that this person is someone that you see yourself being with(you know, the one that you think that is a serious person and that you want to persue it). # one= "think with little head", # two= "think with big head".

I am a true believer, now in my "old age", that the more you get to know a person, the better for the relationship. Granted, you never, fully, know a person 100% but it's much better to get to know the person than not at all.

Now, if you are just talking about a friendship relationship, where you DO NOT want to be with that person ever, you can just pick and choose with whom you want to spend time with.

Care to know why "destiny" is alive and well after so many years?. Because destiny took it's time when he/she met his/her mate!!. Hehe.

And yes, follow some of AZB's comments!!

Ps: btw, the DR is just another country. In order to meet new girls, do the same as you do in your home country. Same thing. The only change is the country, the person stays the same!.

Last edited:

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I think a good way to go is by meeting them through their friends and family. Set up a network of good people as friends and they can act like match-makers. When I first went to DR in 2001 my friends from NY introduced me to a lot of friends and family. When I returned the next year solo for a 3 -month stay these younger family members were the obvious choice of whom I would hang out with.

For example, one of the first women that I met was Mary, the niece of my friend’s father’s best friend. She was nice and I could sense she was into me but I wanted keep her strictly on a friendship level. Mary and her friends took me out and showed me around Santiago and really made feel at home which was comforting as I was there alone without my friends from NY. Going out a few times as a group I met Aida who was Mary’s cousin. I was interested and subtly let Mary know about this and things just kind of took care of themselves.

So, if you have time develop a network of solid people and watch how easily things run their course.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
miguel said:
Ps: btw, the DR is just another country. In order to meet new girls, do the same as you do in your home country. Same thing. The only change is the country, the person stays the same!.
I hope Berzin didn't fall asleep reading Mr. Cliche's post.

Now about this statement above: if girls were so friendly back home, then why do you think CC and many others are here for? I am sure they are not here to eat mondongo and johnny cake in boca chica. In simple terms: girls in back home are 100% pure b1tches from hell.
AZB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
juanita said:
Hang out with AZB! ;)
AZB use to be my man. Now Badpiece is my hero. We couldnt even go out for a beer without him asking the waitress to give me her phone number. It was real difficult. As Patrick says we are a mess!

Anyone want to buy a fresh Santo Domingo number for a cute gal with a great little body? She is completely untouched and unsoiled by Escott and Badpiece and I will only charge a six of Presidente!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
AZB said:

Now about this statement above: if girls were so friendly back home, then why do you think CC and many others are here for? I am sure they are not here to eat mondongo and johnny cake in boca chica. In simple terms: girls in back home are 100% pure b1tches from hell.
AZB
I always found the gals back home the same also. Didn't you just raise one finger for 1 gal? Do I have to teach you everything?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
AZB said:

Good luck buddy.
AZB
On the other hand you can stop dreaming and find the love of your life in a UBH and even save some money and time.

UBH's are the way to go for "No Fuss, No Muss". Whats more you get to show off your brand new gal the very next morning. Will cost you less than all the Baileys you will have to buy for all the family and friends. You will think the bargain you made was actually a bargain.

Heh

Shelby Stokes

Oct 13, 2004
My advice would be classified as "anti-advice"

To Whomever will,

I guess I would say to that young or old gentleman that has these intentions to not go to DR. When the desire for a mate arises and the man finds that women of another country might please, satisfy or calm that desire I would say to him to list why she (being from that country) is the best option. I know that this will appear un-popular to some that read but I see the confusion of most men that encounter women in other countries as being attributed to the men not squashing that paticular desire.

If every man that headed to DR would slow himself and ask what is it that the women in this country have that the women of my home country do not have then, I think, the answers would STOP alot of flights. Look, the real of this matter is that the men desire to have youth, beauty and the ability to rule, uncontested, in their respective households.... well then get ready to pay for that service. I figure that if you enter the situation with the desire to find a real relationship just as you could in your home countries then DR women would flock to you because you are not out there kicking tires and checking the odometers for a milage estimate before purchase.

That is my side of the issue, I do welcome the rebuttals and commentary. OH! and to AZB. I see what you are telling these guys as a format to finding good, wholesome women but c'mon do you think that men, who want what they want, will even think about your suggestions. I live right down the road from USC and I can do what you suggest here in Los Angeles. If I come to DR it would not be to perform an action I can perform across town. I can save that $1500.00.

But then again, all my friends tell me that I am crazy.

Peace, Love and Hairgrease
Shelby

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Escott said:
I always found the gals back home the same also. Didn't you just raise one finger for 1 gal? Do I have to teach you everything?

Bitches from hell?? I don't know where you find your woman, maybe its that the non-bitches are already spoken for.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
I think you responded to me regarding what AZB posted. I love all women and I NEVER run into bitches from hell. All my women are great women, even my wife who I split up with 6 years ago. We are still friends.

There is a website that can help you out with whatever your needs are. Please visit:

Http://www.sankybanky.com

Services you can depend on no matter where you find that great person!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Click on the link if you think I am kidding.

I am editing this to add for full disclosure purposes who the owners of the site are.

It is a partnership of Dawnwil and Badpiece33 with Escott the managing webmaster.

Last edited:

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Escott said:
Click on the link if you think I am kidding.

I am editing this to add for full disclosure purposes who the owners of the site are.

It is a partnership of Dawnwil and Badpiece33 with Escott the managing webmaster.

sankybanky is hilarious :nervous:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Dear AZB...

AZB said:

AZB

Let me clarify a few things before I go on. I have a difficult job that leaves me drained that I cannot leave right now because I need to eat. So the DR for me is not just a place to pick up chicas. In the DR I can get away from it all and it is not that far from NYC. I like walking around somewhere where noone knows me. I feel as if I can be more myself and let my guard down in the DR. Not to the point of trusting every tigere that approaches me, but just to be able to travel and see another country and experience another culture.

Your comments have been extremely valuable and informative, and as far as the chicas in NYC are concerned, well your comment may be a tad harsh but there is some reality to it. I do not want to get pessimistic but after my last few dates with NYC girls I just figured it was time for a change. I have steadliy built up a small circle of friends that live in the DR and a few on this forum that all basically tell me the same thing-get out of the tourist areas!!! So this summer I am planning a backpacking trip to see as much of the island as I can. Lago Enriquillo, Jarabacoa, Nagua and of course Santiago and La Vega.

When I was in the capital I was graciously welcomed and I cannot wait to go back. But as a single young man, hooking up is never that far out of my mind. I mean, how can it with so many beautiful dominicanas walking around? But the easy hook-up is a sort of "been there done that" sort of proposition that quite frankly I am tired of.

I am also not looking for a beauty queen. Looks are important only in the first 5 minutes of introduction, because that is what attracts someone. But after that, it's what they say and feel that matters. And since I do not plan on stopping my jaunts to the DR anytime soon, I do not see it as an added expense. Just a part of my normal life.

And you are right-the girls back home are not all that nice. So, time for something a little bit different. I am not the only guy in the world who has fallen in love with the DR, so might as well make the most of it while I am there.

Then again, I can just find the biggest, hardiest UBH I can find and start having a gangload of kids-the kind of gal that can cut sugarcane and work construction. I'll tell her, "Hey sweetheart-put down that 100 pound bag of cement-we're getting married!" 9 kids later, one of them is bound to become the next "Big Papi" of major league baseball. Then I can afford to go live in the DR!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.