Thank you

JVShilo

May 7, 2005
Just wanted to say Thank you, all of you are great Thanks for all the advise on this forum

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
JVShilo said:
Just wanted to say Thank you, all of you are great Thanks for all the advise on this forum

I'll second that.....you have been all been a great help to me in planning my 3 mth stay later this year.....special thanks to Carina who has been particularly helpfull with all my questions!

Daydream

westcoastfantas

Dec 30, 2004
Big Thanks to DR1

Can't wait until June 3rd for our holiday at Hamaca Coral in Boca Chica. I've learned so much from reading this forum about the DR. My wife and I are really looking forward to it and having a very good time. I'm rather adventerous from my military travels and we intend to get into the mix, with an eye on safety of course. Hopefully, I'll write a good trip report for everyone to enjoy.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
westcoastfantas said:
Can't wait until June 3rd for our holiday at Hamaca Coral in Boca Chica. I've learned so much from reading this forum about the DR. My wife and I are really looking forward to it and having a very good time. I'm rather adventerous from my military travels and we intend to get into the mix, with an eye on safety of course. Hopefully, I'll write a good trip report for everyone to enjoy.

Have a great stay! And let us know about it, with all details (LOL ) in a trip report! ;)

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
Also THANKS!

I must also say a BIG THANK YOU to Robert,and the DR1 forums.

Your allowing us to post with regards toi the children of the Dominican, and the fine assistance from the poster's has made a huge difference thus far.

We have grown from a simple "Challenge Thread", to having our own website (A new wedbsite to be launched soon as well), and now applying for "Non Profit Status" here in Canada, so that we may better assist the fine projects of the Dominican such as The DREAM Project and The Mustard Seed Community.

We are now starting our "Friends of the DREAM Network", in which we will hopefully be adding additional organizations to assist.

Thank you DR1.

Cheers
Jimmy
Director - Project Coordinator
"Beyond the Beach"
The Debbie's Dominican Republic Children's Foundation
jimmy@beyondthebeach.org
www.fiesta.webcentre.ca

Coming Soon!

www.beyondthebeach.org