the Haitians pose a real threat to DR. dominicans are doing nothing while their...

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
...country is being taken over by their unfriendly neighbors. what a crazy nation. i guess that's what you get when you have a generally uneducated nation who don't care/read/know what's going on around the globe. if they only knew what has happened in my home-country, Yugoslavia, Dominicans would be chasing the Haitians out of DR with machetes until every last one of them is out of the country. Nal0whs seems to be the only one to understand how serious the situation is, and is not riding the "we should be humanitarians and help them" wave. that is BS! i will in short sum up what happened in Yugoslavia (now former part of Yugoslavia, kosovo) and you will see how similar the situation is.

first Tito (former communist dictator) allowed Albanians (who always hates us Serbs) to come (illegally. he didn't say "come" but neither was he deporting them) to Yugoslavia because Albania was so poor and we were well off, we allowed them to come to our country and work because it was the right thing to do, help our fellow men. well Albanians came, each family had 10+ kids, and over a period of 35 years became majority in the province of kosovo. then they wanted to have special privileges, they wanted to self-govern, have their own political representatives and police, basically wanted their own sub-country in our country. Tito acted as a humane guy and gave them a special status. then they started terrorizing Serbs, robbing us, stealing from our farmers and so on. in the meantime Tito died and ("the Balkan butcher" as the western media dubbed him) slobodan milosevic came to power. then Albanians raped a Serbian girl and the rapists, judged by Albanian jury and judge received only 2 years sentence. Serbs were outraged. they continued to terrorize Serbs (in our country) and milosevic sent police to protect the Serbs. then Albanians got weapons from Albania and financial backing from Albanian drug smugglers and criminals to "protect" themselves from police. get that. then they had so much weapons and manpower that milosevic had to send army to protect local Serb population, and Albanians cried "occupation!!!". then that faggot Clinton sent B-52s to bomb our troops in kosovo. when that didn't work they started bombing Belgrade. with heavy civilian causalities milosevic had to give in and pull our troops from kosovo. 200.000 Serbs fled their homes. then Albanians proclaimed kosovo their territory and elected the main terrorist who smuggled weapons to them as their prime minister. soon they'll hold referendum to officially unite kosovo and Albania.

long story short, if Dominicans don't wake up soon and deport the Haitians back to Haiti, soon they'll organize and so on. it's very easy to organize a poor and uneducated mass (Haitians), promise to free them from Dominican business owners who are not paying them enough, tell them that Dominicans are the reason they live in poverty (in Dominican republic BTW), promise to give them equal rights (in the country they came to illegally) and soon enough you'll have enough hungry, uneducated, angry Haitians roaming the street of DR looking for Dominicans to punish them for being better off that the Haitians are.

Nal0whs i totally agree with you and see your point. this is not a matter of being humane or inhumane, this a matter of preserving nation souvernty, safety within a country and getting rid of a cancer before it's to late. in Yugoslavia we have a saying: "it's better to prevent than to heal". wish we took it more seriously.

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Please don't come to my country to preach your BS/hate. You guys in that area of the world have been fighting each others for centuries. Dominicans and Haitians have lived in peace for more than a century now and we don't need people like you to come here and spew this kind of hate. I can definitely see how a country like Yugoslavia ended up the way it did when it had people thinking the way you do. Of course the blame is always on the other race/ethnicity...I'm sure there were athrocities on both sides, but pretty much eveything I saw and heard here was the serbs killing people in Kosovo and Bosnia. One of my son's best friend is a kid who survived this. He's from Bosnia and both his parents were killed by serbs. I don't want to see anything like this ever happen in my country.

In my hometown there are quite a few haitians that just arrived from Haiti or a batey, but there are also quite a few Haitian families that have lived there for many years and are well regarded and liked in the community...and...I will be one of the first ones to come to their defense if anything like this should ever happen.

We are not Yugoslavia...thanks god for that. The DR is a multicultural country where people are very tolerant of other races/ethnicity. We have pretty much every race in my little country. Anything from pure whites to Africans to chinese, arabs and jews (Even Serbs). We all have always lived in peace. In my family alone we range from people that look like they are from Sweden to people who look like they are from Central Africa, and we all love each other very much.

Whether we want to accept it or not Haiti and The DR are tied to each other. Do you propose that we "cleanse" The DR of Haitians...that we kill them all and take over their country?

Last edited:

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
Liam1 get your facts right.

What happend in former Yugoslavia wasn't the result of the albanians moving into kosovo but the aftermat of what happend in WOII. The atrosities that happend were of such an extend that even the waffen-SS found it to much. Due to the person of Tito and his regime the country and its different populations never came to grip with their past. After the death of Tito the relacation of power made that thise unprocessed past exploded in several conflicts in the area.

Better take my homecountry Belgium as an excemple. 3 populations/languages with a shift in economical and political power after WOII without any structural violence. (OK we have the "Voeren" a community that has been a safety valve for fustration and fear. It has given great footage for TV news but NO deaths)
Or even best take an excemple from the EU. After WOII europe was destroyed to the point that there was famine. Instead of killing eachother soon after WOII former enemies came together and desided to work together. First on a small scale only Coal and Steel. and now it is the biggest economical power in the world and slowly becomming a nation. In 50 years time it will be stronger in every field it wants than the US

Non violent solutions are possible

Greetings

Johan

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
Hate is not what Dominican's are all about!

I can see that we have instegators here trying to push our sensitivity buttons, by bringing up old anti - Haitian hate issues, posters like yourself and other hate talkers are like poison, your not really trying to find a solution are you!! you must be lonely and in need of some conversation... but you know what, if you want to talk garbage go and take that crap to a yugo - (slob)...ing site, sorry but we are to focused on improving the culture not setting it backwards, actually you are more of a threat than any haitian in the island right now!!

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Now, now

Your comment about Trujillo just barely made this dr related. But let's not fight the IIWW all over again nor the problems of the former Yugoslavia.

Read the news on DR1. Some similar comments..

HB :p

iluvdr

Aug 24, 2004
I am sorry...

suarezn said:
Please don't come to my country to preach your BS/hate. You guys in that area of the world have been fighting each others for centuries. Dominicans and Haitians have lived in peace for more than a century now and we don't need people like you to come here and spew this kind of hate. I can definitely see how a country like Yugoslavia ended up the way it did when it had people thinking the way you do. Of course the blame is always on the other race/ethnicity...I'm sure there were athrocities on both sides, but pretty much eveything I saw and heard here was the serbs killing people in Kosovo and Bosnia. One of my son's best friend is a kid who survived this. He's from Bosnia and both his parents were killed by serbs. I don't want to see anything like this ever happen in my country.

In my hometown there are quite a few haitians that just arrived from Haiti or a batey, but there are also quite a few Haitian families that have lived there for many years and are well regarded and liked in the community...and...I will be one of the first ones to come to their defense if anything like this should ever happen.

We are not Yugoslavia...thanks god for that. The DR is a multicultural country where people are very tolerant of other races/ethnicity. We have pretty much every race in my littel country. Anything from pure whites to Africans to chinese, arabs and jews (Even Serbs). We all have always lived in peace. In my family alone we range from people that look like they are from Sweden to people who look like they are from Central Africa, and we all love each other very much.

Whether we want to accept it or not Haiti and The DR are tied to each other. What do you propose that we "cleanse" The DR of Haitians...that we kill them all and take over their country?

I take back anything negative I might have ever said about dominicans on this board. It's people like you that are the real dominicans and represents what the silent majority really things. I luv DR and it's people. We should not let a few racists stir up hate among us.Yes, there are issues between the two countries, but what country doesn't have. It's one thing to want to see change, it's another thing to preach hate and war.
God bless the Dominican and have mercy towards Haiti....

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Hillbilly said:
Your comment about Trujillo just barely made this dr related. But let's not fight the IIWW all over again nor the problems of the former Yugoslavia.

Read the news on DR1. Some similar comments..

HB :p

There is concern locally. Here is a comment from a prominent legislator and the president of the Agribusiness Council (that is the leading private farming and agribusiness association). These were published in DR1 Daily News 23 May 2005.

Pelegrin Castillo alert
Santo Domingo Deputy Pelegrin Castillo warned that the only way to avoid a continuation of the conflicts between Dominicans and Haitians, leading to a repeat of the Balkan crisis, is for the government to energetically apply the Migration Law 285-04 and establish controls on migration, imported labor and the border. He says the law has been in effect for nine months now without its application. He said the law is objected by sectors that want to resolve Haiti's problems at the expense of Dominican interests and by employers who want to continue exploiting illegal labor. Castillo said that the DR is being invaded by massive migration as a result of the social disintegration in Haiti. "If we assume the premise that we should not repatriate Haitians that live illegally in the country in order not to contribute to instability in Haiti, we will then be sending the wrong signals both to the Haitian leadership as well as to the international community: that the DR will continue to be the escape valve for the serious Haitian problems," said Castillo, in an interview with the Listin Diario. He explained that "until the DR can get across the message to the world that the DR cannot be the solution to Haitian problems, the Haitian leadership will not feel the need to unite nor will the international community assume a serious commitment to rebuild Haiti in Haiti and at the end we will be the ones to destabilize."

Learn from other experiences
The president of the Agribusiness Council (JAD), Jose Antonio Martinez Rojas, wrote in Hoy newspaper that the DR could be seeing a repeat of cultural and ethnic clashes that happened in Ivory Coast and Albania due to governmental laissez faire in dealing with mass immigration from Haiti. He alerts to the civil unrest situation that surged in the Ivory Coast after migration was such that an immigrant launched his candidacy in the presidential election, with good chances of success. He says that in the case of the DR, as a consequence of scarce border patrolling and the policy of tolerance on the border, there are around 1.2 million Haitians living in the DR, employed in coffee, rice and banana plantations, road building, hotel construction and dwelling construction, motoconcho operators, ambulant vendors, and even taxi drivers. He says that while waves Haitian migration have been well received because these have kept a low profile, the cases of the murder of a Dominican woman in Monte Crisiti and the stealing of several motors of boats of fisherman in the area, show things are changing and the violence that characterizes life in Haiti is coming this way. "We do not want to become bearers of future bad news, but the parallels between what has happened in Ivory Coast and what is happening here are getting closer. He also commented on the consequences of Kosovo permitting mass immigration of Albanians. ..."When the hosts wanted to react, they lost part of their territory, were invaded and the nation collapsed. We need to learn from past experiences," he alerted.

Pana

Feb 12, 2005
WE can talk about this forever,ever,ever..... until the Dominican Government does something and put a lock down on the borders and controls who comes in and out of the DR things are going to remain the same with mass Haitians going to th DR. I am against illegal immigration as I stated before, but the people of DR need to blame the government for the problem of the illegal Haitians in DR they are letting cross the border and with know problems like please come in as the Dominican military probaly let them in for RD300 or something else to make them happy.

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Quoi!!!!!!Que!!!!!!!!What!!!!!!! Kisa!!!!!!!!!

liam1 said:
...country is being taken over by their unfriendly neighbors. what a crazy nation. i guess that's what you get when you have a generally uneducated nation who don't care/read/know what's going on around the globe. if they only knew what has happened in my home-country, Yugoslavia, Dominicans would be chasing the Haitians out of DR with machetes until every last one of them is out of the country. Nal0whs seems to be the only one to understand how serious the situation is, and is not riding the "we should be humanitarians and help them" wave. that is BS! i will in short sum up what happened in Yugoslavia (now former part of Yugoslavia, kosovo) and you will see how similar the situation is.

first Tito (former communist dictator) allowed Albanians (who always hates us Serbs) to come (illegally. he didn't say "come" but neither was he deporting them) to Yugoslavia because Albania was so poor and we were well off, we allowed them to come to our country and work because it was the right thing to do, help our fellow men. well Albanians came, each family had 10+ kids, and over a period of 35 years became majority in the province of kosovo. then they wanted to have special privileges, they wanted to self-govern, have their own political representatives and police, basically wanted their own sub-country in our country. Tito acted as a humane guy and gave them a special status. then they started terrorizing Serbs, robbing us, stealing from our farmers and so on. in the meantime Tito died and ("the Balkan butcher" as the western media dubbed him) slobodan milosevic came to power. then Albanians raped a Serbian girl and the rapists, judged by Albanian jury and judge received only 2 years sentence. Serbs were outraged. they continued to terrorize Serbs (in our country) and milosevic sent police to protect the Serbs. then Albanians got weapons from Albania and financial backing from Albanian drug smugglers and criminals to "protect" themselves from police. get that. then they had so much weapons and manpower that milosevic had to send army to protect local Serb population, and Albanians cried "occupation!!!". then that faggot Clinton sent B-52s to bomb our troops in kosovo. when that didn't work they started bombing Belgrade. with heavy civilian causalities milosevic had to give in and pull our troops from kosovo. 200.000 Serbs fled their homes. then Albanians proclaimed kosovo their territory and elected the main terrorist who smuggled weapons to them as their prime minister. soon they'll hold referendum to officially unite kosovo and Albania.

long story short, if Dominicans don't wake up soon and deport the Haitians back to Haiti, soon they'll organize and so on. it's very easy to organize a poor and uneducated mass (Haitians), promise to free them from Dominican business owners who are not paying them enough, tell them that Dominicans are the reason they live in poverty (in Dominican republic BTW), promise to give them equal rights (in the country they came to illegally) and soon enough you'll have enough hungry, uneducated, angry Haitians roaming the street of DR looking for Dominicans to punish them for being better off that the Haitians are.

Nal0whs i totally agree with you and see your point. this is not a matter of being humane or inhumane, this a matter of preserving nation souvernty, safety within a country and getting rid of a cancer before it's to late. in Yugoslavia we have a saying: "it's better to prevent than to heal". wish we took it more seriously.

Please dont preach ur ethnic cleansing ideologies on the ilsand of espanola...keep that hatred in E. Europe where it is considered backward in in the western hemisphere. Besides, dominicans in one family can have a rainbow coalition as well as haitians...

We dont need people like you here...what the f are u doing here anyway...isn't their too much coffee in the milk....

Are the haitians preventing u from setting up ur prostitution ring.....wants ur motive...

Moderators this thread should be closed... He/she is preaching genocide...

I have news for u...haitians and dominicans are not animals like your people so stay out of our affairs and let us handle this...

Some nerves...

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
you people need some serious education outside of what you see on CNN. why do you even bring Croatia and Bosnia into this. totally different thing and had nothing to do with kosovo. anyway, Dominicans and Haitians, rainbow coalition? whatever. Haitians preventing me from setting up prostitution rings? what an imagination. i'm in Canada and have no interest in setting up any kind of business in DR. anyway, let me ask you this; what will happen when there are a million Haitians with DR passports living in the DR. just recently i read that the police couldn't recruit enough young people to fill the ranks. Dominican youth don't want to work for $4000 RD a month, well guest what, the Haitians will. and when they apply for police jobs what will happen? if you don't hire them they will cry "racism", and you'll have Al Sharpton (or however) demanding an apology from DR president (like he's demanding one from Vincent Fox now) and demanding that the Haitians be treated equally. don't they deserve that? yes they do. and if you do hire them what will you get? Haitians policing the Dominicans in their own country. army as well. ahh, what's the point? who cares.

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
From the outside looking in...

What we have here and in all of these anti Hatian threads that have been popping up lately is a classic knee jerk reaction of liberal humanitarian thinking to what is percieved as overt bigotry. I dont think liam is preaching genocide as someone suggested. He is just trying to open everyones eyes to the possibilities that could arise from the current situation. Instead of making comparisons to albanians and serbs he should use more examples like the one in his last post where he described how Hatians could infiltrate authority positions in the DR (police force) and what could potentially come of such things. He might then be able to get everyone to look a little deeper into the situation with some foresight instead of immediately dismissing what he says with a wave of the hand.

IMO, the situation has to be immediately addressed in a pragmatic and tactful way. At very least, it needs to be closely monitored. It does not appear that either is happening. If measures aren't taken, the DR could wake up one day in the not so distant future with a monster of a problem on their hands.

Larry

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
liam1 said:
you people need some serious education outside of what you see on CNN. why do you even bring Croatia and Bosnia into this. totally different thing and had nothing to do with kosovo. anyway, Dominicans and Haitians, rainbow coalition? more like a machete coalition. Haitians preventing me from setting up prostitution rings? what an imagination. i'm in Canada and have no interest in setting up any kind of business in DR. anyway, let me ask you this; what will happen when there are a million Haitians with DR passports living in the DR. just recently i read that the police couldn't recruit enough young people to fill the ranks. Dominican youth don't want to work for $4000 RD a month, well guest what, the Haitians will. and when they apply for police jobs what will happen? if you don't hire them whey will cry "racism" and BS, and you'll have Al Sharpton (or however) demanding an apology from DR president (like he's demanding one from Vincent Fox now) and demanding that the Haitians be treated equally. don't they deserve that? yes they do. and if you do hire them what will you get? Haitians policing the Dominicans in their own country. army as well. ahh, what's the point? who cares.

You are histerical at best, and pathetic at worst. Why don't you be honest and tell us the name of your hate group. This nonsense about you caring so much about the Dominican people that you feel compelled to defend their interest is not flying. I am curious, how much do you know about the history of the island as a whole? I am willing to bet that you are a once a year vacationer who goes to the DR to drink cold beers and chase hot women, and because you've come in contact with some local instigator that managed to spew his poison into your ear, you've suddenly decided to become political. Your thread sounds to me like some left over hate speech propaganda from the old Yugoslavia. And for the life of me how did Al Sharpton get into this? and what the heck difference is it to you who joins the Dominican police force? Afterall, you are a foreigner who lives way the hell overseas in Canada. I suggest you worry about the politics of Kosovo instead, and let the Domonican and Haitians work out their differences.

Oh, Don't forget to save some of your earnings for the next trip. the price of presidentes have gone up since your last visit.

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
liam1 said:
you people need some serious education outside of what you see on CNN. why do you even bring Croatia and Bosnia into this. totally different thing and had nothing to do with kosovo. anyway, Dominicans and Haitians, rainbow coalition? whatever. Haitians preventing me from setting up prostitution rings? what an imagination. i'm in Canada and have no interest in setting up any kind of business in DR. anyway, let me ask you this; what will happen when there are a million Haitians with DR passports living in the DR. just recently i read that the police couldn't recruit enough young people to fill the ranks. Dominican youth don't want to work for $4000 RD a month, well guest what, the Haitians will. and when they apply for police jobs what will happen? if you don't hire them they will cry "racism", and you'll have Al Sharpton (or however) demanding an apology from DR president (like he's demanding one from Vincent Fox now) and demanding that the Haitians be treated equally. don't they deserve that? yes they do. and if you do hire them what will you get? Haitians policing the Dominicans in their own country. army as well. ahh, what's the point? who cares.

No u need a serious education about the island.. Its funny an immigrant urself living in a peaceful country like Canada promoting ethnic cleansing...Please do not spread ur hatred on this forum nor in the DR.

Your logic and ridiculous assessment holds no merit...So I'm assuming all the police officers in Canada and USA whose parents migrated their are plotting a coup towards the government that fed them, educated them, and basically the only country they know...give me a break...this isn't Yogoslovia...

Please keep ur disgusting ideologies away from this beautiful island...You have know idea what u r talking about...What's ur beef with haitians anyway..did one of them spend all ur hard earn money you send to ur girlfriend in the DR?...You have no, absolutely no business talking or better yet giving advice to something that isn't ur concern...

My advice to you is keep sending ur girlfriend money and just deal with Jean laying down the pipe and spending ur hard working money... :eek: And settle for her being urs when u come down here for some RnR...

U disgust me..U're evil and keep ur satanic views away from us...

Moderator please close this thread b4 this Virus spreads...ilk...shame on u ...somos seres humano...

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
ok now, let's turn this into another sankie thread and who's sending who money. and as for me being a racist, well i have no way to prove to you whether i'm a racist or not. if i was one, then wouldn't i hate Dominicans as well? their skin is way darker than mine. i'm above that. i guess then Americans are racists as well for trying to combat illegal immigration from Mexico? and the Germans are racists for trying to deport illegal immigrants from turkey? and i preach genocide? how is that? when did i say "kill all the Haitians"? all i said is that it's unbelievable that the Dominicans are just sitting there and doing nothing while their country is being taken over by people who by law should not be there (Haitians in this case).

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
After reading the original post, I am going to recommend that Robert add on some safeguards to this board. Before someone can posts they should first :

1- Prove that they know what they are talking about
2- Sign a waiver stating that they are not associated with hate groups
3- Prove that you are sane
4- Pledge that you are not a hypocrite.

This place is turning into a snake pit.

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
liam1 said:

WOW! one thing is to try and limit the number of haitians going into the DR, but another thing is to chace them out with machetes'.......im sure the majority are only looking to better themselves and we must also keep in mind that they are human beings.

This is not the Hutus and the Totsies here and may God prevent something like that to happen in either country.

JANET/NJ

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
liam1 said:

There is truth in your writings ,however its not "Disney" enough for people to realize and understand.You will just recieve hatefull, nasty remarks in response.I do believe that if the Dr government and Dr as a nation,wants to excell , corruption must be cut out,and the border must be fortified .Corruption is the reason the border is the way it is ,too many people profit off of its state.Mass illegal immagration from a poor country to another poor country is often disastrous,never productive,and can lead to Kosovo-like conclusion.Dr is too poor , too small, to encounter the ills that come with this.This has to be realized by the world and the Dominican government must take the necessary to prevent all of this.At the rate DR is going ,its going nowhere FAST,corruption has gotta go ,no ifs ands or buts about it.Its well known about Drs corruption and many blame it for the economys short comings. Then people turn to the race card saying that Dominicans are racist ,when in fact , the ones who make that claim are ,either foriegners or Dominicans who live abroad ,who wouldnt and dont feel the consequences of the situation(ignorance is bliss), they also never realize that race has nothing to do with it .People do not realize that the answer to problems such as this are not gonna look like a Disney fairytale(the real world is an ugly place) ,people will always be unhappy no matter what,so one(or a nation) must act upon thier needs ,thier problems,disregarding the beliefs of others,in shorter words ,we have to think about ourselves and our problems,before we give mind to what other nations preffer.I am against the massacre and abuse of innocent people.I do beleive that there are better ways.Deportation and closing of the border is a good way,as well as tough laws against illegal immagrants.I am speaking as a Dominican who is concerned about my country,probably the only country i can call mine,i only wish for its better.Dr is on the loosing side of the situation and its time that this situation be solved .

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
FuegoAzul21 said:
There is truth in your writings ,however its not "Disney" enough for people to realize and understand.You will just recieve hatefull, nasty remarks in response.I do believe that if the Dr government and Dr as a nation,wants to excell , corruption must be cut out,and the border must be fortified .Corruption is the reason the border is the way it is ,too many people profit off of its state.Mass illegal immagration from a poor country to another poor country is often disastrous,never productive,and can lead to Kosovo-like conclusion.Dr is too poor , too small, to encounter the ills that come with this.This has to be realized by the world and the Dominican government must take the necessary to prevent all of this.At the rate DR is going ,its going nowhere FAST,corruption has gotta go ,no ifs ands or buts about it.Its well known about Drs corruption and many blame it for the economys short comings. Then people turn to the race card saying that Dominicans are racist ,when in fact , the ones who make that claim are ,either foriegners or Dominicans who live abroad ,who wouldnt and dont feel the consequences of the situation(ignorance is bliss), they also never realize that race has nothing to do with it .People do not realize that the answer to problems such as this are not gonna look like a Disney fairytale(the real world is an ugly place) ,people will always be unhappy no matter what,so one(or a nation) must act upon thier needs ,thier problems,disregarding the beliefs of others,in shorter words ,we have to think about ourselves and our problems,before we give mind to what other nations preffer.I am against the massacre and abuse of innocent people.I do beleive that there are better ways.Deportation and closing of the border is a good way,as well as tough laws against illegal immagrants.I am speaking as a Dominican who is concerned about my country,probably the only country i can call mine,i only wish for its better.Dr is on the loosing side of the situation and its time that this situation be solved .

FuegoAzul,

What are u talking about...Do u know what those Serbs did to that minority group(Albanians)....Please say it aint so...tu estas loco/a o que...Por favor, no piensas asi. Fuego, ur an immigrant urself or american born domincan..I know ur trying to find ur identity but this isn't the way...Imagine if those Puerto Ricans in N. Newark decided to kill your family for being domincans...C'mon Fuego u gotta to be kidding me..giving this stupid thread a voice...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jwb said:
After reading the original post, I am going to recommend that Robert add on some safeguards to this board. Before someone can posts they should first :

1- Prove that they know what they are talking about
2- Sign a waiver stating that they are not associated with hate groups
3- Prove that you are sane
4- Pledge that you are not a hypocrite.

This place is turning into a snake pit.

Are we in Kindergarten here or are we adults with conflicting views? Running to the teacher (Robert), signing waivers and pledging things. How rediculous.

Liams message(s) may be a little rough around the edges but I, for one, do not see them as extreme.

Let's try this, why don't we go back to the beginning and everyone can list:
-----How they view the mass migration of Hatians from Haiti into the DR,
-----What the potential positive/negative outcomes of above stated are, and
-----What could/should be done about it, if anything

If you think this place is a snake pit, you should have seen it a few years ago.

Larry

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Larry said:
Are we in Kindergarten here or are we adults with conflicting views? Running to the teacher (Robert), signing waivers and pledging things. How rediculous.

Liams message(s) may be a little rough around the edges but I, for one, do not see them as extreme.

Let's try this, why don't we go back to the beginning and everyone can list:
-----How they view the mass migration of Hatians from Haiti into the DR,
-----What the potential positive/negative outcomes of above stated are, and
-----What could/should be done about it, if anything

If you think this place is a snake pit, you should have seen it a few years ago.

Larry

Larry,

I think JWB was being sarcastic and just expressing how ridiculous this thread is...If you dont find this extreme then hmmm u need to re-evaluate ur thinking....The slime said dominican should run out every haitian with machetes... Again, this is ethnic cleansing that this slime is trying to manifest... We are in the Americas where there isn't pure anything..especially in the DR where the majority are mulattos...

Please do NOT pacify this monsters thread and make it seem like he's giving advice...Dominicans nor haitians need this type of thinking brought in by a foreigner from E. Europe.. The island is indeed poor but we are not satanic people like those Serbs....U Monster..........YOu need God in your life......

Larry please dont try to rationalize this monsters' ideology...

Stay in the tourist areas and keep sleeping with fleas...Some nerve...a tourist come down here for a couple weeks and now he's got dominican and haitian issues all figured out..YOu know what......Koulanget maman'w..............If you need a translation PM me and I'll be glad to tell you what it means...

Status
Not open for further replies.