Getting out of the Inverter Biz...

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
This is just to let everyone know that I am in the final days of the inverter business, and from here on out my store will concentrate exclusively on computers and related products.

I hope this doesn't qualify as an add, but since I get alot of PM's and emails enquiring about inverters I just thought I'd let everyone know.

The reason is that my suppliers have had some serious setbacks with customs recently and will not be able to continue supplying me with products.

I will continue of course to either provide directly or else coordinate warrantee service for those of you who have already purchased products from me.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry to hear that, Mr. Mike. I've never used your services, but if I were want an inverter you'd have been the one I turned to because of your reputation for honest service.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Inverters

MrMike said:
This is just to let everyone know that I am in the final days of the inverter business, and from here on out my store will concentrate exclusively on computers and related products.

I hope this doesn't qualify as an add, but since I get alot of PM's and emails enquiring about inverters I just thought I'd let everyone know.

The reason is that my suppliers have had some serious setbacks with customs recently and will not be able to continue supplying me with products.

I will continue of course to either provide directly or else coordinate warrantee service for those of you who have already purchased products from me.

I am sorry to hear this... I have had two inverters from you and was about to recommend you to friends of mine who bought one from a company in Sosua and have had so many problems.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
I'm sorry to hear this.

MrMike
:bandit:

Does not read very well.
I hope that as a result of you being forced to re-focus on your other core products & services, you Good Fortune grows 10-fold.

Tim H.

Last edited: