Song title

Hen

Jun 21, 2005
Hi i got back from a great holiday in DR yesterday, while i was there i heard a song lots of times, i have asked the DJ who sung it or what it was called and he didnt know! great DJ!! its hard to explain how it goes, it sounds like a bloke mumbling, then saying somthing that sounds like "shag around" does any one know what it is called?? Thanks

May 12, 2005
Hen said:
Hi i got back from a great holiday in DR yesterday, while i was there i heard a song lots of times, i have asked the DJ who sung it or what it was called and he didnt know! great DJ!! its hard to explain how it goes, it sounds like a bloke mumbling, then saying somthing that sounds like "shag around" does any one know what it is called?? Thanks

I beleive the song you are refering to is sung by El Mudo. The guy is deaf/mute. Hence the sound of his voice. I think the title is either Macarron or Shacarron. Perhaps another poster can provide better info with an exact song title. But I agree the song is good and i've heard it several times on my last trip and I've been trying to find a copy here in the US.