On our way to Bahia Principe San Juan

owdumlad

Mar 31, 2003
<b> Hello all </b>
We are on our way to the Bahia Principe San Juan this Saturday for a week , This visit we are bringing the family .... The six kids and the Father in Law ... oh yeah and a friend of the kids .... So Peter and Alex and any of the other folk that we met two years ago ....if anything is going on in the area let us know we would love to meet up for a few drinks.
By the way we've been trying to find the email address of the hotel but can't seem to find it. If anyone can send it to us we would appreciate it .
Cheer
Tony, Janis Corr and family.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey Tony can you do me a favour please? Can you or your wife check out the animicion guys and the sports guys and give me a report on what's so special about them? We seem to have more girls/women ask about them than any other resort.

Thanks and have a wonderful holiday.

Maybe we can get together when you get back. Take lots of pictures.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I suspect ulterior motives

Anna Coniglio said:
Hey Tony can you do me a favour please? Can you or your wife check out the animicion guys and the sports guys and give me a report on what's so special about them? We seem to have more girls/women ask about them than any other resort.
Maybe an imminent visit to the resort to use the best equipment there and a few visits to SankyBanky.com :classic: :classic:

owdumlad

Mar 31, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:

Thanks and have a wonderful holiday.

Maybe we can get together when you get back. Take lots of pictures.

<b> Anna ....</b> Jann will check out those guys for ya and I will check out the girls (grin)... And yes we should get together when we get back it's been a long time since the Shakespeare Arms ..
Tony

Last edited: