whitewater rafting

B

brian messer

can anyone tell me about the whitewater rafting trips they have been on and reccomend any north coast companies to go with. thank you.

M

Mercedes Aybar

I took the trip and it is absoulutely worth it. I forgot the name of the company but they are located in Jarabacoa, Dom. Rep.They also have hiking which is also great!!!

K

Karin

Hi Brian,

Yes, I can certainly recommend you just the right place to go whitewater rafting. The name is "Rancho Baiguate" and it is in Jarabacoa. At Baiguate they arrange the most excellent rafting, canyonning, mountainbike and trekking tours. I have been there several times and will for sure be back there - I simply love it. The guides are nice and the safty has a high priority. I know they arrange pick-up at the north coast every day, so it should not be a problem for you. If you cannot find an agent right away, call Rancho Baiguate directly and I am sure they will arrange everything for you. The phone no. is 574 6890 or 696 0318. They do also have a web-site, though it is not very good - the address is www.dominicana.com/baiguate/ Good luck, I am sure you will have a great time. Karin