Cheapest

solituna

Jan 26, 2004
Does anyone have information on what is the cheapest airfare available is for a trip from Sweden to DR and back??

Thanks!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Ask a Swedish travel agent as this is akin to asking how long is a string? Dates, airline, class of service, length of stay, advanced booking or not, etc., too many variables.

gagilmer

Jul 12, 2005
Flight costs

If your dates are flexible, try Travelocity. Their flexible dates option is fairly easy to use and usually finds the best rates.

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
From Europe charter or budget airlines like jetonly.com, martinair.nl, arkefly.nl, and condor.de are often the cheapest. Those are not Swedish, but there might be Scandinavian equivalents. Most of those only fly to Puerto Plata or Punta Cana. Those flights can normally not be found through sites like travelocity or orbitz.

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
There's a travel agency in Sthlm that works exclusively with trips to DR - maybe it could be something? www.dominikanska.nu.

Where in Sweden are you planning to fly from? I have a friend in Gbg who flew to DR Gothemburg-Brussels-Madrid-Santo Domingo and she'll use the same route to come back. She told me this was the cheapest fare she could find for her and her 2 daughters. Last time I flew I did it Stockholm (ARN)-Paris CDG-Santo Domingo but I flew with stand-by tickets (employee discount).

Edited to add: Maybe Inca Tours can be of help? (www.inca.se).

Hope it helps!

Last edited:

solituna

Jan 26, 2004
Thx

qgrande said:
From Europe charter or budget airlines like jetonly.com, martinair.nl, arkefly.nl, and condor.de are often the cheapest. Those are not

Thanks!!