Iberostar Dominicana, Punta Cana

A

angela

Hello, My husband and I are going to be staying at the Iberostar, Dominicana this January and I was wondering if anyone has stayed their recently (within the last year). What was it like? DID YOU GET SICK? I would especially like to know about that, I've read several confilicting posts about the "sick" thing. Also, any suggestions on what to do/costs, etc... Thanks! :) Angela

D

DR One

For answers to travel health questions, please see our DR1 Health Page. Link below.

M

marleen warnock

My husband and I stayed at the Iberostar Bravao last March, You can read my revies on the message board under Barvaro Place question or on Debbies Dominican Republic Travel page.

There is a bit of a difference between the properties, but these two and the Iberostara Punta Cana are connected and you can roam between all three.The pool outside dining and the ala carte dining room at the Bararo are not available to the guest of the other two properties.

Neither my husband nor I got sick while on this trip. Everyone who we talked to while we at this resort stayed healthy. I have talked to people who stayead at the Allegro who got very sick. I feel if you stick to bottled water, cooked vegetables, meat that is cooked completely, and fruit that can be peeled, you and your hubby should be fine. Lastly becareful about over eating and over drinking.

Any questions feel free to e-mail me at mwarnock@independence.k12oh.us