DR1 eBooks - Make $$$

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Would you like to become a published author and make money at the same time?
Do you think you could write an eBook?

Most people don't realize that they are experts at something and often other people would love to have their knowledge. eBooks are a great way to share that knowledge and you'll be surprised who would pay to know what you know.

The cost, apart from your time is zero, but the potential income is considerable.

Follow the link to get more info: http://www.dr1.com/ebooks/

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
It's great to see that you are always coming up with new ideas. I myself take an hour to compose a two sentence post, so that probably rules me out as an author. I might be interested in purchasing some of the titles you suggested, but I'm guessing that the one on how to live in the DR on US$ 20 a day would be listed in the "Fantasy" section.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I still, as we stated in an earlier thread, would like to read "The life and adventures of Hillbilly".
I?m not joking, that man is a sourse of wisdom, I would buy a copy for sure, and even for friends.
;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Right now I'm more interested in hearing about what people can write than what people would like to read.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions on an eBook they would like to write and make money from, please email or PM me.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Robert said:
Right now I'm more interested in hearing about what people can write than what people would like to read.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions on an eBook they would like to write and make money from, please email or PM me.

I'm gonna write one about how to make money by writing eBooks for DR1.

Scandall
Director of DR Operations
Awmay Corp.