Open letter to the OPs-hillbilly and Pib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapadou

Feb 14, 2004
Open letter to the MOderators-hillbilly and Pib

Why are you keeping a certain topic out of this forum. I just want to know why, please explain. I've written thus far three threads and each were deleted, why I ask you. THe issues that were raised in those threads were carefully detailed quite respectfully I might add.

Please tell me am I not welcomed here to post or was it truly that the threads were too controversial? What is behind this sudden censorship, please tell me. I deserve an answer at least, instead of deleting every single one of my threads. :eek:

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rapadou said:
Why are you keeping a certain topic out of this forum. I just want to know why, please explain. I've written thus far three threads and each were deleted, why I ask you. THe issues that were raised in those threads were carefully detailed quite respectfully I might add.

Please tell me am I not welcomed here to post or was it truly that the threads were too controversial? What is behind this sudden censorship, please tell me. I deserve an answer at least, instead of deleting every single one of my threads. :eek:
FYI: You are the OP.
OP means, Original Poster.
If you have some issues with a moderator, you can PM him/her in private.

Rapadou

Feb 14, 2004
lol, my bad thanks for the corrections. NOte however I want to have an answer in the forum from them, for 3 of my threads have been deleted without any explainations. I don't think I violated any of the simple rules. I didn't attack any poster personally, just crying out and speaking on a certain topic which has now become taboo on here. I just want an explaination from the moderators that's all.

Or is it that I am no longer welcome to post on here, simple request wouldn't you say?

again thanks for the lil help, just a lil oversight on my part.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Rapadou said:

Are you certain threads you started were deleted? Posters have fussed and fumed before about deleted threads, only to have it shown to them they were not deleted.

Those of us who have been posting for awhile know hillbilly and Pib and know they are fair, open-minded people. If they did delete the thread, I am certain there was a good reason.

Also be aware that a large percentage of the threads deleted or closed on this board are acted on by Robert, the owner and moderator of this board. If you threads were deleted, it is more likely he did it.

You should also check board rules to see if the subject was one of those not accepted. Religion, racial issues and matters not pertaining to the DR are not welcome.

No matter, like Rocky says, if you have issues with moderators of threads or Robert, contact them directly. Don't look for support from the rest of us.

Rapadou

Feb 14, 2004
thanks, rest assure that I am not delusional all three of my threads have disappeared with no explainations. I admit these threads could have been considered controversial, however they were straight to an issue that concerns me greatly, which I dare not mention for fear of this post being deleted.

In my most humble opinion I don't think they should have been deleted for I went out of my way to abide by the simple rules. At the same time I believe if this is as fair a forum I should have the rights and opportunities to vent on certain topics however taboo it may be.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's very simple... I'm getting a little bored of the "I'm a poor beaten Haitian" threads.

If you have issues with the way this board is moderated, contact the moderators or me directly.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.