Three Old Men...

Elliot

Aug 30, 2005
were walking down the hall of their nursing home on day, discussing the woes of life.

"I've got prostate problems," sighs one old man. "If I could just empty my bladder completely, I'd be the happiest man alive!"

The next old man says, "I'm so constipated, if I could just have one full bowel movement, I'd be the happiest man alive!"

"Not me," replies the third old man. "I've got neither of those problems. In fact, my body is like clockwork. Every morning at 7:00 a.m. I empty my bladder completely, followed at 7:01 by a nice, full bowel movement. Nope, my problem is that I don't wake up until 7:02!"

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Elliot said:
were walking down the hall of their nursing home on day, discussing the woes of life.

"I've got prostate problems," sighs one old man. "If I could just empty my bladder completely, I'd be the happiest man alive!"

The next old man says, "I'm so constipated, if I could just have one full bowel movement, I'd be the happiest man alive!"

"Not me," replies the third old man. "I've got neither of those problems. In fact, my body is like clockwork. Every morning at 7:00 a.m. I empty my bladder completely, followed at 7:01 by a nice, full bowel movement. Nope, my problem is that I don't wake up until 7:02!"
great...lol